AU

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
My actual experience

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

greta to help lower ammonia . Take 1/8 tsp 2 times a day!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Nice product, I take it twice a day 20 minutes before meals

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

It really increases arginine. In my case this arginine increase causes me herpes explosions on my lips because arginine is used by HSV virus to replicate. But other people might not have this issue

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Seems to help from post work out recovery of muscles.

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

I'm using a serving spoon from another bigger pack. I didn't notice a very quick effect, but I guess, it's personal - I keep using it. Pure slight taste, good quality, typical "wet snow" texture.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Works to help promote sleep and help with aches.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great for increasing growth home ( youth hormone remember to take when fasting for one hour before exercise and two hours after.

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

I'm not really sure how to use it. God I kept seeing people talking about the benefits but when I take it I don't feel it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2017

Been taking for a month now as per the Yasko protocol for sulphate/CBS detox and it seems to be working well. I had previously tried l-ornithine l-aspartate but the aspartate was too stimulating and made me cranky. I tolerate this one well and expect to feel even more wonderful by the time I have finished the tub (a little goes a long way). Perfect delivery from iHerb as usual.