AU

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

L-phenylalanine is essential for the normal functioning of the central nervous system. The body uses phenylalanine to produce epinephrine, dopamine, and norepinephrine. L-phenylalanine helps relieve stress, reduces anxiety and apathy, promotes rapid tissue cell regeneration, helps regulate the metabolic process, improves thyroid function to maintain hormonal balance, and improves skin, nail and hair conditions. L-Phenylalanine is used by professional athletes to give the body the desired shape in a short time. I think this supplement is noteworthy.

Vornzy
Posted on Apr 18, 2021

it's great it feels stimulatory and raises my dopamine levels, i feel i can concetrate for much longer after it

1b2051e1-6495-4c34-9f99-b8fef434d4de
Posted on Oct 6, 2010

Phenylalanine is great for mood and muscle pain from fibromyalgia. I bought this because we like Source Naturals, but I realized it was actually the "DL" phenylalanine that I needed. I combine 1500 mgs. DL phenylalanine with 1500 mgs of tryptophan at night and sleep absolutely wonderful. I wake with only minimal pain from fibromyalgia. Really love it for that reason.

Posted on Nov 17, 2008

I have looked for a good source of L-phenylalynine for years. Health food stores were hit and miss in terms of the products they carried and whether they even had any in stock. And their prices were outrageous. Iherb.com ships almost instantly, their pricing is the best, and everything arrives well packed. Thanks!

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I just realized how good is this

Posted on Jun 12, 2019

Taking this plus SAM-e really helped me break out of my brain fog and depressed mood that I’d been fighting for over a year. Easy to swallow.

Posted on Dec 24, 2016

My husband is currently taking this product 3x3 times a day for Parkinson's. It seems to work for him and lets hope he does for a long time.

Posted on Nov 3, 2016

I purchased this product on behalf of a friend, who had serious health issues and had been prescribed a mix of amino acids to overcome it (Round-up toxicity). She got on well, and felt the amino acids helped her greatly.

Posted on Aug 27, 2012

this seems to be what made me not want dinner over the summer. i would force myself to take amazing grass amazing meal. for the nutrients, but no appetite!