AU

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
5 essential nutrients for collagen synthesis

Great combination of 5 essential nutrients for collagen production. Not only it has these two critical amino acids but each tablet also has 250mg vitamin C and extracts of hawthorn berry and grape seed. All these nutrients are beneficial for skin and blood vessel health. The tablets are large ! but the quality and price is excellent. I have order it many times, it is on my daily supplement routine.

16256b53-0830-44a0-9a16-b9616350ffe8
Posted on May 2, 2022

The ingredients, L-Lysine and L-proline amino acids are two powerful combos that is necessary for the formation of collagen, connectivity and bone tissues. As we get older, our natural collagen levels start to drop drastically. In our diet, it is not possible to get that much needed collagen in our everyday meals. Hence, by taking this supplement, it can help collagen production in our body. The composition in this bottle also includes vitamin C, which is a strong antioxidant. The size of the tablet is also easy for me to swallow.

325d6761-b67b-43ca-b133-ff11c25bf557

Dose is excellent (good dose). Also, Lysine is important amino acid... read "iodine crisis" book by Lynne Farrow and also Dr. David Brownstein's iodine book. My skin looks 10 years younger. Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Hyaluronic Acid, Lysine, MSM, and Vitamin C, Kelp (Iodine) -- these nutrients provide anti-aging benefits. I take this plus others, according to Prof. Linus Pauling's (1901-1994) bestselling book 'How to Live Longer Feel Better' Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Nice product, love the combination. I just know about this combination from years ago, because of Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling. Shipping: This was amazing, it took 50 hours to Norway. So 2 days and 2 hours, ordered it on sunday, got it on tuesday. This takes normally 10 days, so I was shocked and pleased!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I do not know how to explain the effect of this substance. Since it promotes the formation of collagen and improves energy metabolism, it acts on the whole body. There is much less flabbiness of the skin, knee joints are less sensitive, constipation immediately passes, and so on. I just can't not take it for a long time.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Love this product lysine helps to control my cold sores outbreaks and proline good amino acid that we can not get from food plus it includes vitamin C which is even better for absorbed by your body. No any negative effects. After 2 weeks I feel my skin more smooth then before. Definitely will be buying it from now on . Thank you iherb

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have been using this product for about a dozen years. It has been beneficial with regards to my heart health, with no side effects that I am aware of. This is the first time I ordered through iHerb. The product arrived as specified and in great condition. I haven't used this item yet as I still have some left over from a previous order. But given the good pricing and quick delivery, I will definitely order this from iHerb again.

littlepig
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Instead of 4 tablets as per instruction, I merely take 3. Test it in 2 weeks time, my skin becomes more dense and silky smooth! Effect is very obvious! Try it, you will see the difference!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have high expectations for positive physiologic benefits. My research indicated that this is the right combination to achieve the system-wide improvements I need.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.