AU

scaldatore
Posted on May 8, 2022
Effective!

I'm a former track and field athlete, 60 yo, having part job and hobby as fitness trainer. In some weeks I can do 14 group training hours, pushing myself really hard. Probably after four or five days, I feel an energy gap. Two capsules per day, are brining me back to life. I'm not tacking them every days, only when is needed, and is surprisingly effective. I'm using this product since 2012. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have used Life Force multi-mineral for many years and I have always been satisfied with the product, Their are other multi-minerals that are rated as superior to Life Force. I have tried a few and have not noticed any difference in their biological activity. Nothing to write home about.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have been taking these vitamins for a quite some time and they seem to be very effective. I feel good and almost never get any bugs to make me feel poorly. I do take two a day to facilitate other issues that need extra supplemental vitamins. Have been very happy with this product and how well it seems to keep me.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Best multi vitamin out there. Have been taking this for over 12 years and I swear It keeps my skin, hair and whole body looking 10 years younger. I usually take 2 per day and that's enough for me. I know this product works because I couldn't find it at my local store anymore and went with out it for quite some time. Huge change in my health and looks. So glad I found it here! Thank you iherb for the great price and great product.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This vitamins I take since a long time. For me 3 per day is enough, the package says 4 a day but that is a little bit too much. The ingredients are of a bio aligned quality and I feel that I get more energy with this capsules. The only thing I would change is the form of the vit.B12: it is as cyanocobalamin and I would rather prefer methylcobalamine. But overall I am satisfied with this supplement.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I have taken this Product for 10 yrs now. It is amazing. The one time I didn't take it was for about 3 to 4 months in 2016. I got sick as a dog twice during that time. Got back on Life Force Multiples and haven't been sick since. So, for 10 years minus those few months, I have been Healthy. Thank you iHerb for carrying this product.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

These are THE best multi vitamins I've ever found. It's honestly the only supplement that I can actually tell is working! I have so much more energy when I take them faithfully. I have ME/CFS and Fibro and this has been a God-send for me. Look at the ingredients...pretty much everything you need is in this!!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I took this multivitamin to make sure I got everything covered. It has good quality natural ingredients. Synthetic vitamins is bad for the body. There is a choice of sizes and I always prefer the bigger bottles. So far, the product works for me. Compared to other multivitamins, this one offers good value. There are multivitamins that are more highly rated, but they cost too much

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I have been using these vitamins for almost 6 months now and I feel great. I used to have an upset stomach from almost all other vitamins in the past as they were full of unhealthy additives, but these vitamins have all natural ingredients in a perfect combination that every body needs. These vitamins were strongly recommendef to me by a naturopath and I'm so happy th at I found them.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Our family has tried so many vitamins over decades, yet once we found Life Force Multiple, we knew our search was over. We'd found exactly what works for us, and iHerb has been the best online source for us, providing the quickest delivery and best pricing. We've ordered this particular product from other sellers, but had problems either with expiration dates or shipment delays, often not saving any money and costing more. If you're searching for the ideal daily multivitamin for you and your family, you can't go wrong with Life Force Multiple, and we use the No Iron variation. When ordering from any online source, make sure it's from iHerb, if you want it to be the best price, freshest with the latest expiration date, and delivered quicker than anyone else! I can't recommend iHerb and Life Force Multiple enough, and have started ordering other products from iHerb, as well.