AU

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Works dissolved under my tongue

If I’m careful about letting it dissolve under my tongue the sublingual type of melatonin is more effective for me than the standard pill you swallow. The orange flavor is a nice change of pace from mint. No weird aftertaste. Overall recommend Source Naturals and their sublingual melatonin products.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I’ve been taking this brand for the past 2 years, I am happy with the ingredients, the quality is good. Great price for the size of bottle, I take a dosage of two to three at night. I benefit from the dosage to help me sleep. The taste is good.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Helps my sleep, especially when I wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning, I take 1-2 tablets which helps me to fall back to sleep again. I’ve ordered this item 3 times now.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Great product, good flavour. They're the only ones one of my kids will tolerate. Bottle lasts a long time and the tablets don't go bad like with some other brands.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Been using it for some time to regulate my sleep as I'm a light sleeper. Overall it works and I feel sleepy after taking 1-2 lozenges.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Great product, take while in bed just before going to sleep, highly recommended to others. Perfect size lozenges form which makes it easier to break down in mouth. Also great $ value

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Orange taste, the size are small. The dosage is ideal for me and my kids and the ingredients provide the sleep benefits (feels like a deeper uninterrupted sleep). I can eat them but my kids didn’t like these due to the very chalky texture.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Definitely improves my ability to go to sleep, will continue purchasing.

Posted on Jan 13, 2021

my kids all have adhd and need help winding down. I use this sparingly but when they really can't seem to calm themselves down or they must get to bed early, such as on evenings before finals, it's quite helpful