AU

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
It really works!

I have used this product for years with great results. Not only does it provide an excellent source of turmeric, but it has the addition of natural pain relief with the Meriva. This brand is high quality as well. I have not found anything to compare to this product & sincerely hope that they never discontinue it.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Very good inflammation support and joint pain reliever. Works great and have synergistic effect with piperine (black pepper), ginger and rosemary. All of them can be taken as seasonings and/or as extracts as well. Contains gelatin (probably beef) and usually is not a problem, except for vegans, vegetarians or people who are fasting for religious reasons. It also contains soy so be aware of that if you have an allergic reaction to soy or if you are avoiding it for any other reason. Maltodextrin, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate are not very healthy fillers but it small amounts usually there is no problem at all. Anyway the turmeric is vividly yellow and I think that the supplement is pretty good. 4 stars because of the aforementioned fillers. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have been using Meriva Tumeric from Source Naturals for a degenerative disc in my lower back. I get pain relief equivalent, if not better than ibuprofen without the risk of side effects. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

I've been taking Meriva Turmeric Complex for years for its anti-inflammatory properties, (mainly) and find it helps to relieve swollen joints. Meriva is a patented phytosome of curcumin with soy phosphatidylcholine that has better bioavailability than curcumin. Not suitable for vegetarians as the capsule is made with gelatin.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

miraculously after taking this (together with Minerva), my annoying chronic joint pain had eased over 90%

Posted on May 6, 2022

Love this product. Smooth capsules and easy on the belly. It also seems to help my inflamed wrist . And one of my favorite brand !

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Great brand of products. This one is no exception. Great quality and great price.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Really good product. I’ve been using this one a long time and I don’t have any complaints.

Posted on Nov 15, 2020

This review might be TMI so stop reading if you don’t wanna hear about bowel movements. I bought these to help w inflammation from a herniated disc. Definitely only start w one a day! And build up slowly if you do build up. I took these for a few days with no issues so I decided to up my dose one day. Big mistake. I was running to the bathroom every 10 mins for the entire evening and it felt like fire (or hot pepper spice) coming out. Learn from my mistake and only take one a day! Otherwise you’ll be very uncomfortable..

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

I did a lot of research about Curcumin which comes with lots of different accelerators, I have found the ones with Meriva like this one as most helpful.