AU

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
I recommend!

I like this brand of vitamin B12 as the taste of the tablets is good and it's easy to consume. The package is also lasting for a long time. Methylcobalamin is the most bioavailable form of vitamin B12 so you can make sure your body absorbs as much of the ingredient as it can.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I am a first time user. First I was attracted by the packaging and also the pricing of the product. Check some reviews and mostly good. So that is why I am giving it a try. So far I have no complaints. The product has no side effects on me (I am sensitive) and it seems to be helping my nervous system issues. What I like is that the website for ordering is so user friendly and it is so easy to order (and reorder). That makes the whole experience a pleasant one. Give it a try.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I need methylcobalamin to get rid of these nasty headaches. I like this one because it does not contain xylitol like other brands. However, prices of Source Naturals products are getting too high lately. So one star of.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I take it from time to time in the morning to give me a mind boost together with vitamin B6 and ginko biloba or bacopa, I love the cherry taste so much that I could eat the whole bottle at once but I have to control my self:))

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

We were told that it was worth taking a number of supplements after Cubid-19 so we purchased the above product. The product is excellent, high quality, gives energy, the size is comfortable and there is no unpleasant side taste. Thank you

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

MTHFR specialist sold me Source Naturals Methylcobalim & was so happy to find & purchase myself on iherb so as not to be charged the exorbitant markup by the specialist! Very Good Product

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Great supplement for MTHF-R gene mutation. I notice the difference when I have taken this to when I haven't. Also good flavour and easy to take.

Posted on Sep 20, 2020

It can feel more like anemia when one's energy is very low, especially in the morning when you expect to feel fine. Since going vegan I feel much lighter and needed the energetic boost that this product provides. It really is Excellent and may be helping my body to function fully.

An easy-to-take, pleasantly flavoured activated supplement that works well in raising B12 levels. My family has been using this on & off for years, whenever supplementation is required. We won't go near the cyanocobalamin form of B12 as it is is not absorbed effectively by the body & can actually do more harm than good. This product is good quality at a good price. Recommend.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I like this methylcobalamin, it really makes me feel better!