AU

Posted on Aug 16, 2021
Good as a face cream

I have just started to use it. It is a bit thicker than the last cream i bought from a different company that landed up only feeling good on the skin but did not clear up the rosacea. So I am hoping this one will work better. So far it also feels good in the skin, not as nice as the previous one. Waiting to see if the results will be better. As for pain relief, can't say i felt any thing chance on joint pains. After using for a good few months have reached the end of the tub, there are lots of crystals in the cream, maybe thats why it didnt work because all the msm is at the bottom and does not mix into the cream. Before discovering this I ordered another tub. It makes a great face cream. Does nothing else. This is just a good face cream. I added my own msm powder to the new tub, maybe that will help with the joint pains and rosaceae. If there are changes I will update.

3fd2112e-a5ee-4a4b-9011-6c5f343372bd
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I've been using MSM cream for many years. The source I used to use stopped carrying it. Other vendors didn't have the same quality of MSM as the one I was used to, until iHerb. This is pretty close to the one I used to use and loved. It helps joint pain and usually provides immediate relief for aches and pains. A great product!

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

This product has helped my eczema drastically! My skin is visibly retaining moisture. My hands use to break out at least once a week. I've swapped out my prescription steroid cream for this cream I've also been using this in conjunction with collagen peptides This is a before and after pic

e0974175-e3ae-444b-a7b4-0b8093ba8c51
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I've got a very oily T-zone and having only used this a few times I've already noticed less oiliness the next day. Pleasant texture, no scent. Recommend!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I have been using this for a year and it really herbs with hydration not pigmentation thou. well, in my own opinion it's better than many of the branded skin products I have tried... so will stick to it as of now.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I have always had good skin but when lockdown started I suddenly got rosacea (stress?) . I tried everything & removed many things from my diet without success but MSM cream has virtually eliminated it - my skin looks glowing & healthy now.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I've been using this cream on my tennis elbow. Nothing else seemed to work and in desperation I tried MSM-cream. Hallelujah it seems to work. I'm impressed.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

As an aging athlete, like many others, I deal with significant tendon soreness. This cream is soothing and is helpful in a program to deal with tendonitis issues.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Only recently purchased but it is proving to be effective. Next time I'll try the other brand as even though it is a beautiful cream there are some tiny little solid bits in the cream, tolerable but you wish they weren't there.