AU

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Fighting wrinkles

I wanted to try out niacinamide as it appears in many skin care products and it doesn't give you niacin flush. I use many Source Natural products because of its high quality. Many brands offer high dose of 500mg. This product allows me to adjust the dose to be taken thorough the day. I've been taking it for a week now, and the obvious beneficial effect is that the fine wrinkles which normally appear on my limbs when no lotion is put on disappeared. The pill is very small and can be easy swallowed.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

B3, is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly. As a supplement, niacin may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis, and boost brain function,

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

B3 has so many benefits for your health. Take it after every meal, it helps clean the estrogen you don't need. The size of the tablet is super small so you will swallow it easily. Highly recommend.

Great product. We take niacinamide for the many health benefits, bit more is not better, and this lower-dose version has superior benefits, so we will continue buying it. Source Naturals has always been a trusted brand for us.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Its really good that the dosage is so little so I can use it for any age and I liked the size- pretty small. No side effects

Posted on May 4, 2022

No flush and a low dose of Niacinamide .No side effects for now which tend to occur at higher doses.I am happy with this excellent quality product.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great for skin health and body health! There is no niacin flush with these, they are effective and have good potency. Doesn't taste bad, and good for the nervous system!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Really no flush, unlike niacin from another brand I have taken. This bottle will last for a long long time. Took it because i have been told it is good for the skin.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Bought this as sleep vitamin. it does make you drowsy I suggest taking one hour before bedtime. Tablets are small and easy to swallow

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent important nutrient contained in foods such as liver, chicken breast, tuna, avocado, mushrooms, green peas and others.