AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have not tried this one long enough to be able to confirm its benefits however I was interested in trying the inostol which is actually a vitamin (B8). It is supposed to be good to control the insulin response and to lower the cholesterol and it has also anti-oxydant properties.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Came as expected , mildly sweet can be added to juice or milk , you can take up to 3000mcg daily, i purchased it for hair benefits. could use a good discount on it though, but the substance is not that common to get it in a multivitamin so i find it necessary currently to have this in addition to my other vitamin kits.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I started using it recently. I think it's a good quality but haven't used it enough to see the results. I will update the review after I continously use it for longer

Posted on May 27, 2022

Honestly I was very excited to try it but I disappointed see anything useful in it I workout And I am stuck to a healthy diet but nothing! The bright side that I used to drink with only water before bed and taste good! Maybe I didn’t use right so I left 3 start! FYI as directed I used to use before bed on empty stomach!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Due to its many roles in the body, inositol may have numerous health effects, including weight loss and improvements in blood lipids or blood pressure in specific groups. Good quality for price, packaging average. Could feel increase in energy levels

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

great to have in a pure powder form. I haven't noticed any effects yet, but the ingredients are great and I am looking forward to feeling better. I have another form as well, IP6, and have heard its good to have both. But I think next time I will look for a cheaper bulk form, as I want to eat a lot of this, and this container is a bit too small.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

This is pure inositol, no fillers! Only downside is there's no measuring scoop so it's hard to be accurate with the dosage.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

great for anxiety in large doses and for liver detox

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Fast shipping, good product, gonna make a repurchase soon. Thanks!