AU

Posted on Oct 28, 2021
good one

Was recommended me by nutritionist as a good quality antioxidant. Scent is not very pleasant but well, we taking it not for how it smells . Package is small but its enough for 3 month of constant usage. Taking it just for few days in a morning before my breakfast - can't tell if I feel any effect yet but hope it's actually benefits me.

6c0dbef3-2d1b-451f-9a8a-aba32110d0db
235e085c-353b-458d-baa9-ffe9b25a26dd
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Study shows that You need about 200 mcg a day of selenium to help insulin direct your cells to accept more glucose. It’s also vital for good thyroid function. Increase Selenium to Lose Weight and Boost Health. I chose this because Selenomethionine, the organic form of selenium, not the inorganic sodium selenite or selenite form. The human body absorbs more than 90% of selenomethionine, but only about 50% of selenium in its selenite state.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I like this small tablet from Source Natural as it does not have fillers and additives. Our family eat fish regularly but despite its health benefits fish may harbor toxic metals such as mercury. Selenium will protect us from mercury. We take once a week and especially when we eat fish.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Quality and package size are perfect for the price. Selenium is the mineral very important and benefits the the symptoms of thyroid. It is a great composition and taste are perfect. The ingredient L-selenomethionine is one of the main natural forms of Selenium. It is the best supplement for thyroid deficiency and need to be used frequently.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I had an issue taking yeast based selenium so I opted for these instead. I can't tell if they are working but they are not giving me any issues like the yeast based ones. Hoping these will help my hair grow!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I've been taking these to get enough selenium when I'm not eating much pork or nuts. Very small pill size and very easy supplement to take. I do believe they are a benefit to my thyroid.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is a high quality ingredient selenium. Composition is bioavailable and it a very good size package for this trace mineral. Essential supplement for immune system and and symptoms that come with flue and cold season.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I am ordering Source Naturals brand for a years now and I am super satisfied with them. Benefits and improvements are visible on my health. Selenium supplement recommend highly for people who like something else to boost their energy and immunity.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Selenium is one of the supplements who are on a naturally basis insuffiently present in our soil. For that reason you should take this supplement. It is a great product and quality is excellent.