AU

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I've been purchasing this for my mom for a long time. She's tried different products and she always comes back to this one.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

this product is too perfumed for my facial moisturizer. I read the ingredients carefully before purchase, and its a very good product and feels just right but quite heavily scented in the 'old style.' I love scents, but this just too strong for me.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I highly recommend it, hydrated my skin just in days. My skin is combi, 39 years old - not prone to breakouts. In the morning I wash my face and apply this cream in a thin layer. It does not form any film. Makes me look much younger and well-groomed. Recommend!

Люблю этот крем. Он отлично подтягивает лицо. Запах конечно для меня отвратный, каких то переспелых бананов. Но ради эффекта можно потерпеть. I love this cream. It lifts the face perfectly. The smell of course for me is disgusting, some kind of overripe bananas. But for the sake of effect, you can be patient.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Not for combination skin. Too pricy for the average result.

Posted on Jul 19, 2020

I already use this cream before the normal cream I mean the ETERNAL CREAM. For me too fat. So I'm really happy to try again this DAY CREAM! It has all the ingredients that I am want to have in my cream. The creams you can get in drugstores or similar stores have nothing in it. My Skin looks fabulous. I use it daily two or three times, and I feel good. The scent of the ETERNAL CREAM is better... it is like a trip to a tropical island, but this here is okay two. It can be used for men and woman. The price is really good. I am honest, I would not pay more 😅 I think it worth it. I am in Germany and I will buy it again. I think my Mum will love it too, but the ETERNAL CREAM, because she like to get more....

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

NICE GOOD DAY CREAM .WAITING FOR RESULTS

Posted on May 24, 2020

I have been using the serum and night cream for years. I love the weight and texture of this day cream for summer so much. As with all the Skin Eternal products, it delivers great results.

Posted on Jul 29, 2014

i had the night cream version but disliked the dimethicone content. however, this version does not have dimethicone, and this is excellent for skin! makes it soft, smooth, luscious and extremely hydrated! since using this, my skin looks the way it did when i was in middle school! One thing though is that when I used this with tea tree oil, I my skin suddenly ballooned as if I had the hives or facial injections! I believe it is due to the DMAE content as it can cause vacuolization when exacerbated by another substance that makes it penetrate more into the skin. Anyhow, I had to go on vitamin C therapy for 3 days before my skin swelled down to its normal size, but definitely this is a very strong cream! Make sure not to use tea tree oil with this cream as it strengthens the product! OTOH, for those people who like the swelling effect, it's something to consider, especially people with bags underneath their eyes./ sunken eyes.

Posted on Sep 12, 2020

The cream and serum absorb easily on my skin and they're great prices