AU

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love this cream, its composition is full of active anti-age ingredients, really nourishes the skin (works good for a combination skin as a night cream). It kind of leaves a sticky layer, but at night it's not bothering me that much, besides in the morning my skin looks plump and healthy. Thanks to this cream the pores on my cheeks are now less noticeable, and I get less pimples around my period. Recommended!

I have been looking for a new sensitive skin cream to replace a very expensive department store cream which has been discontinued. My old cream was made by a "famous" doctor and I wanted the composition of the new cream to contain the specific ingredients in his discontinued formula; C-ester, DMAE, Lipoic Acid and CoQ10. The Source Naturals Skin Eternal has all my desired ingredients, plus a lovely scent! I'm delighted to find such a high quality formula that is so affordable. You receive a very generous size package for the cost. I am pleased to report that it showed an immediate visible benefit. My face looks moisturized, with a smoother texture and softened wrinkles. I even use it to repair the tops of my old age, cold season hands.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Love the scent, I have been using this product for years and my skin looks great. I tried something new awhile back and it ruined my skin now I’m back on track with this face cream.

Posted on May 10, 2021

I love that I can have the vit c, ala &dmae combo without glycolic acid or other exfoliants which people with sensitive skin can’t use very often. This has been working just fine for me without any rashes or breakouts. Skin is looking more smooth with tighter pores. That ester C lightening effect is defintely there as well. As a moisturizer it’s well balanced; not to watery or oily, and it doesn’t give you a shiny finish once it’s been absorbed. BUT it does tend to peel off if you put on a lot, so maybe not before makeup. And yeah, it doesn’t smell great since there’s alpha lipoic acid i

galatea
Posted on Jan 25, 2021

One of the most effective creams I've had. Tightens the skin very well. The smell is unpleasant. But it's worth it to use the cream. Один из самых эффективных кремов, которые у меня были. Очень хорошо подтягивает кожу. Запах неприятный. Но крем стоит использовать.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Mild flora aroma with non-sticky texture. Skin becomes more elastic and firm over the night. super good !!!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I have been using this product along with the serum for years and love it!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

A good face cream and is ok for sensitive skin but is very very dry on the face so I do not recommend is you want to feel moisturized It does however help skin recover from dry patches so is a mixed bag

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

i honestly like the night moistriser better but this one lives to standard too