AU
4.6

4.6

Global reviews (178)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Feb 23, 2023

This is a very effective and high quality melatonin. It actually works for me whereas tablets don't. My only concern is that when I pinch the top of the dropper to get a full dose, the liquid doesn't always look like it's reaching the dose line on the glass dropper thingy, as if it didn't suck up enough metalonin when I pinched the rubbery cap thing...so sometimes, just to be safe, I squirt a second dose in my mouth since the first application doesn't always seem to be a full dose. But the melatonin itself is awesome.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love melatonin, I have hormonal issues that have made my sleep terrible. I usually love Source Natural products and it definitely helped with sleep but this liquid gave me a sore stomach, which is a shame because I think this form is more bioavailable. It’s sickly sweet and kind of thick. I think I’ll have to stick to melatonin tablets.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is an excellent product! My biggest sleep challenge is falling asleep and this liquid melatonin excels, and is excellent quality. Over the years I’ve tried many, and I am most happy with source natural.it’s a pure product that does not contain any unnecessary ingredients. AND, it tastes good!

Posted on Feb 13, 2023

Melatonin is not what it seems we do not need to supplement with this so I suggest you keep You money wake up Early and that will Help sleep at night, got off the lounge, train, eat. Harder being a fat depressed human than a fat habit changing human. Make the change

Posted on May 20, 2023

Helps me to fall asleep. I keep it under my tongue for about 2 minutes and then swallow it. As a 40 some odd year struggle with insomnia this is great.

Posted on Apr 22, 2023

I add little chia seed with cornflakes or raw oats and soak with milk. They don't have any special taste but can make you feel full.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

My daughter loves the taste and only needs a low single dosage. Works in 30min and she is in bed. It has been a huge benefit to her sleep routine.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Finally, the Melatonin which actually works for me - not every day but it helps me sleep better and not to wake up with a "fog" in my head.

Posted on Mar 11, 2023

I didn't really like this. nothing about the ingredient quality, more so that I didn't feel the dose did much for me. I also don't like the sweetness.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Good quality melatonin. It s package is glass with a glass 1ml dropper. I can hide the taste in my sons yogurt. Good size bottle to last a while. It benefits my sons sleep onset. I sometimes take it and the taste is mild. The dosage is 1 to 2 droppers, don't take too much.