AU

Posted on Apr 8, 2022
The best fast acting melatonin

I took this throughout pregnancy and beyond (consulting my doctor and naturopath of course) and find it very fast acting and definitely gives me a better night sleep with no groggy mornings. I take 3.5 sprays, swish and swallow. Tastes like oranges. Highly recommend! i always have at least 2 backups.

e30f7088-fd22-482b-8b9a-bfbe46a9a653
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

When I wake up at 3 a.m. this quickly helps me get back to sleep. I keep this convenient spray beside my bed so no need to get up for it. Also, I have read a number of reports that Melatonin helps boost the immune system. As we age many people sleep poorly and also their immune system does not work as well. This spray is a win-win!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I like that this melatonin which is taken sublingually has a relatively rapid onset and the dose can be easily adjusted by spraying more or less. I have used this product for years and will continue to use as needed. I would like different "flavors" to be made available, but in saying that the orange is not at all offensive to my taste. Recommended.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Just two or three sprays under the tongue will definitely help your sleep even when waking through the night. This flavoured Melatonin spray helps balance the Cortisol/Melatonin axis when taken at night and very early morning. The taste is subtle and I like the orange flavour. The quality remains constant over time. The packaging makes it so easy to keep by your bedside! Melatonin is important for a healthy life as well as sleep.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is incredibly effective. My wife, my uncle, and I are using it. For me, I need it once in a while, but my wife needs it regularly. There were times that I couldn't sleep, and thanks to this product, I get my sleep back. And I wake up next day fresh and sharp. Highly recommended

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I’ve been using this product for over a year and it has really helped get me to sleep on nights that my mind just won’t shut up, also use 1 spray on my child and she falls asleep with 15 minutes so for some parents struggling with bed time this is a great back up plan to have.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like to use this right at bedtime or in the middle of the night if I still have enough time to get some sleep. Flavor is decent.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

We use this spray for my son either into his bedtime milk or straight into his mouth. It has minimal taste and helps him fall asleep easily. Its a great package size, quality and the dosage is just right. one spray and works in 30 minutess.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Large size for a great price. I use only one spray occasionaly to relax. The taste is pleasant. No side effects and in the morning I did not notice any problems waking up.

Posted on May 22, 2022

The best product I have used for my sleep ever. I finally get into REM and actually sleep. I have run out at the difference is huge. Need to re order asap!!! So affordable too