AU

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My body responds well to St John's wort as it gives me the extra nourishment my body needs to make the neurotransmitters needed for better health.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have tried many, many brands of SJW, and this one works best for me. Especially if you have only tried capsule forms before, don't give up on SJW until you have tried this one. The difference is like night and day.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I see the benefit on my mood of this St John's Wort already after taking it for 2 weeks. I know I will feel the full positive effects in another 2-4 weeks but I can already feel the impact on my sleep, serotonin and daily mood. I have heard of this ingredient for many years but finally decided to purchase it and glad I did, as I believe after reading studies, in the impact of this plant has on brain and emotional health.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Good product, keeps my mood even, doesn’t make me sleepy or apathetic

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I got to know this plant from my doctor. For me it was alternative medicine for Ciprofloxacin. I recommended to take it with ashwagandha. The dosage is perfect. Really support relaxation and mood swings.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

this is a decent product with decent quality and potent St. John's Wort

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I don’t if it’s the fact that you can taste it (not in a pill) but I like the quality of this one better then some others. Couldn’t cop the tincture version in alcohol but this one has been great.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Didn't try yet to early for review

Posted on May 14, 2022

my truble is going to be out of me//!!