AU

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
good for sleep

I am giving this supplement to a family member with PTSD and therefore problems with relaxing and sleeping. It is part of other sleep supplements that my family member takes and we cannot do without this amino blend, We have used it for several years and will continue using it.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The serving is 4 pills which is a lot and doesn't make it cost effective. Other than that I do like it and it has been helping me sleep. I really suffer with my sleep. I think I'm going to add in more Orinthine to get better sleep.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

2nd night using these and they certainly help with a good night's sleep. I take them along with magnesium glycinate. I definitely will be ordering these again! I haven't started back strength traing but I believe these will really help with building muscle again when I do.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Work great, I get a good night sleep without feeling drowsy.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I was looking fora good amino product. This one seemed to have a good combination. Great for the immune system!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great amino combo that works at night while you sleep!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Great product but always out of stock. Will be buying from another source if iHerb still can’t replenish.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

it's much better than arginine when taken at night

Posted on Mar 15, 2020

I've been taking this religiously as prescribed for over a year now. Never missed a day. This supplement has made a big change in my body composition; leaner, muscles firmer. I am an active 70 year old woman who lifts weights and trains regularly.

LoveSupplements
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!! I can tell the difference!