AU

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The packaging is small and cute. I had seen good reviews of the product that it is a good antioxidant and that it will benefit the improvement of joint pains so I got this for my mum who is suffering from knee aches and back pains. Would need some time to see if it works.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great but sometimes because of the shape a little hard to get down the throat! However, its definitely helping with the management of the lump growth. and i have certainly noticed an increased immune but also the general body aches and pains have reduced after 1 week of taking 3 a day. Also with a lump pain i have been experiencing its now stable and there is no pain!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I've used turmeric for arthritis for years with good results. This is an affordable and easy to take pill that works well for me.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Great ingredients and very high quality… I strongly recomend this product… the benefits are great.

Read more reviews
Posted on Apr 26, 2021

This stuff is AMAZING!!! I've only been taking for a few days, but all my sciatic pain is gone!!! I highly recommend this product and will make sure I never run out!

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

Turmeric Extract is more concentrated than just Turmeric, it helps with the pain associated with Osteo Arthritis combined with other supportive herbs. It really works.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

i like this product as it comes in tablet form which are rare to find out there. normally it comes in form of powdered capsules. i used as turmeric known as accent remedies and great inflammation fighter.

Posted on May 25, 2022

C3 extract, love it Small package Recommend

Posted on May 18, 2022

I noticed an improvement in my joint pain