AU

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I developed osteoarthritis in my left knee early this year. I received the 5 shots in my knee, approved by Medicare. I then took 10 weeks of physical therapy. The pain still persisted and it limited my activities. Before this I had been very physically active. A friend recommended taking a good turmeric supplement, which included an additional ingredient to add in absorbing turmeric. I decided on this brand. Playing safe, as some herbs have a non-desirable effect on me. I took one tablet at with my supper. Within three days the inflammation in my knee significantly decreased. I then started taking it with my breakfast two. The inflammation is almost gone. So I just ordered two more as iHerb was out of the tablets for awhile.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Only had the product a week or so. So far, so good. It seems to relieve some of the chronic back pain, not completely, but has provided relief. Fast shipping and a reasonable price.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Been taking this product for years and it works great! At 69 years old all of my labs always come out great! Cholesterol, 166, blood pressure 113/60, HDL's LDL's perfect etc etc.....So I would highly recommend adding this to any vitamin regimes!!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I take these Turmeric caplets daily to alleviate the pain in my achy old knees. It works for me (and my husband) for the general aches and pains associated with aging.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great product! The inflammation in the joints of my hands are happy; I no longer suffer the pain that was almost debilitating. The ingredients are of high quality, and I will order this product again.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Bought this 120 count after going through a bottle of 30. Noticeably helped with tendonitis pain. Just a little, but noticeable. Recommend taking 2 in a serving instead of the labelled 1.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

One of the best non-NSAID options for osteoarthritis. Really eases the inflammation! If you have to go with a tablet form of curcumin phytosome, this is as good a one as any. Capsules are preferred, but for 120 500-mg servings, the price is competitive.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I've been taking Tumeric for awhile for joint aches. I've noticed less pain and will continue to take it. I like the tablets over capsules.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

I suffer from a very acid prone stomach to the point of having a pre- ulcer condition two years ago. Have been looking for something to improve digestion and inflammation and cannot believe how much better I have been in just a couple of weeks. Also taking zinc and magnesium and my digestion has not been this good for quiet some time. Bought this after reading exhaustive reviews on Turmeric and realized the product I had been taking was a very weak formulation and not up to snuff. Glad I found Turmeric with Meriva in this formula.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

I can feel it works: less tired by the end of the day, more energy for my routine. Small enough for me for comfortable swallowing

0a0a6c5e-55c6-4147-a077-685daa807048