AU

Krissi
Posted on Oct 24, 2021
No more ear infection/pink eye, great immune booster... yes, please

This is such an under-rated supplement to have in the medicine cabinet. This took care of a nasty ear infection my son had. It also assists with pink eye infection. Works faster than prescribed meds. Highly recommend it. We use this when anyone in the house begins feeling under the weather. We just add 3-5 drops to our drink for a couple days. 0 flavor. Great product...HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Initially I tried using it as mouthwash, but didn't notice any changes. But then I had eyelid dermatitis for the first time in my life and didn't know what to do, even ice or aloe gel caused strong irritation. I decided to try and apply this product, and it actually helped and reduced inflammation and itchiness. Not sure why, but it works well.

bought to try to user on my saboea on the sculp & within a few uses it looks like to took care of it!! great job. still a bit scared to overuse since this hasnt been tested but till now WOW

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

More natural than other brands of colloidal silver who add soja lethicin and/or other unwanted and deleterious ingredients... Based on the tag and its content, it looks like this product can be trusted.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Really good quality and I'm saving this in the fridge for when I go on my detox. Unfortunately have been too sick to test it properly yet, but I'll update.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Used it throughout winter when I was getting a flu and also during Covid. I use a combination of different remedies, but hope that silver has done it job as well :) It is easy to use and almost tasteless, like water. I can recommend this brand.

Posted on May 13, 2022

So far so good. I've used this to help hault a cavity, help a sore throat and to clean cuts, so far all have seen some level of improvement.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Colloidal silver is a staple in my home, I am very happy with Source Naturals (this was the first I had tried it since my typical brand wasn't available). Zero taste and same great benefits!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I take this product to help me manage my chronic candidosis. The bottle is small so I might order another similar supplement for IHERB where you get more for your money.