AU

Posted on May 28, 2022

This supplement is for brain. Actually I don't consume it for myself. The ingredient is vinpocetine in 10mg dosage. Quality is good. Compare to other brand, the product is more affordable. The packaging is small, but it can contains 120 tablets. Expired date is still long. The product is good for elderly, because it give benefits for cognitive performance.

6f7b4126-13a6-4646-b6e6-6c0315025a39
7c7a8376-2a31-49c3-ba80-ffa794fffce2

Vinpocetine is a nootropic, which increases blood flow to the brain. Since taking this product for 1 1/2 months, vertigo has completely gone. My head is more clear, names and words come easily in conversation. My mental stamina has increased. I have a short memory problem and I can definitely tell a difference (better recalls). The tablet's size is quite small and thin which helps with swallowing. Source Naturals is a great brand so I'm sure that the product is of high quality and uses best ingredients. Another thing that's good to know is that taking Vinpocetine daily for up to a year reduces calcium buildup around the joints. So, the benefits of using Vinpocetine are too many! I'm glad if my review is helpful!

02c45b17-6b90-4314-9c3e-ac20090f1bc7
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Vinpocetine has been used in Europe as a brain booster for centuries. It increases blood circulation in the brain by zeroing in on your brain’s blood vessels, so they deliver oxygen more efficiently. That means it keeps brain cells from dying. I give these to my husband to boost his brain health. All good! Taking 2 tablet daily

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I purchased Source Naturals Vinpocetine 10mg to help with cerebral circulation. I have taken this before along with Ginkgo Biloba, for lightheadedness and they both worked well together. They both increase mental alertness and help with tinnitus as well and I can never go without either supplement. Lately, I am using Vinpocetine for reducing blood pressure by taking it twice a day rather than once a day like before. Hope it will help. This supplement is difficult to buy in Canada so I am grateful to iHerb since they are able to ship to me from the United States. I was surprised that I only paid GST and no customs or duty fees. Highly recommended if you have my symptoms of lightheadedness and tinnitus.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is and Excellent product for those wishing to improve there memory. I have been taking the Source Naturals brand of Vinpocetine for at least 15 years. The few times I changed my vitamin routine and left out Vinpocetine for a month or so , I felt that I was having more instances of forgetfulness, so I try to keep it in my daily vitamin routine.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This stuff genuinely works, but I’d recommend starting with half a pill to see how it feels before going for the full dose. It’s pretty strong stuff. One of these with a half dose of Ritalin keeps me aware and alert through about four hours of studying. On its own, it may last longer than that, but I can’t tell the feeling of vinpocetine wearing off from the feeling of the Ritalin wearing off. If you have blood pressure issues, you should probably skip this one, though; it does nudge BP up a bit.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I take this supplement because it can supposedly help with hearing loss and tinnitus. I haven't noticed anything revolutionary, but my tinnitus isn't that bad: however, I do notice a slight improvement in the frecuency with which I get tinnitus !

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I see the benefit of the product in delaying the progress of memory loss. The dosage and size of the of the supplement is good.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

iHerb offer Vipocetine at a price incomparable to the product marketed locally. The product (Vinpocetine) appears to be a high quality product, is priced competitively and is shipped in a timely manner.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good for peri menopausal ladies like me. Clears the mind for a while. You feel almost refreshed. I take this on a workday after lunch. Will continue to take.