AU

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

We keep this on hand for when we are not feeling well. We take it at the first signs of cold or flu. Helps minimize impact of whatever is coming.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Seems to help with reducing time and symptoms of illness

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Haven’t used this yet. It’s in my emergency medicine cabinet which I have just in case. Hopefully, though, there won’t be one.

Posted on Jul 23, 2014

This product is great. It actually works in 2 ways 1st it can be used as a homeopathic flu preventive or if you already have the flu it will greatly lessen the symptoms & duration. It is something that i make sure I have in my cupboards at all times. Please visit my page to read more reviews & to find out how to save on your order.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Take this as prophylaxe every other day during the pandemic

Posted on Mar 4, 2021

Very helpful for flu symptoms

Posted on Dec 7, 2009

With all the scare about flu and flu vaccines going around I was so excited to see a homeopathic prep of a flu preventative. Looking at the ingredient label I noticed that regardless of what flu you get this will help your body fight it off.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Found it difficult to take several times a day

Posted on Jan 2, 2013

i was curious to try given the reviews and in my experience it makes me recover from flu faster as well as snuff out any small symptoms when it starts. my flu got worse because i didn't take it until it was too late.

Posted on Feb 1, 2013

Twice already i started taking these as soon as i woke up unwell. I believe this product helped to stop the whatever i had from developing further and getting worse. The quantity though is a minus. Didn't have enough during my second cold/flu.