AU

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Its my 5th order of Wellness Defense for all kind of flu, head ache symptoms. It's quality is very good and effective. It's Ingredients naturally helping our immune system repairing the body when we get fatigue, fever or cold. We usually take the dose recommended on the package and its very effective. Packaging is simple and good. The supplement has no taste, easy to chew.

e50ac806-f17d-4da6-a188-e0148973e5c4
2a295f95-9300-4d4f-b5e9-85a027bd8116
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I took these upon feeling a bit under the weather- scratchy throat, perhaps with some cough coming and I did feel that these symptoms seem to have subsided in two hours or so after taking them. It’s certainly handy when you have young kids and I often worry about them bringing home germs.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

First time using this particular product. Previously I used the other brand that is famous for its homeopathic cold medicine. I like this one much better. This did stop my symptoms in their tracks and my teenage daughter used it too with the same results. I would buy this again.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I used this for the first time i really like it so far, it works as intended! most i like is the scent is not too strong compared to other brands, it is acceptable and it is easy to apply. quality-wise is satisfied. the size is also many and lasts for a long usage. the ingredients is vegetarian that suitable for muslims too. suitable for kids and above as prescribed.

I decided to order after reading a lot of good reviews about it. I’m not a fan of homeopathic medicines but this one does seem to work. I wouldn’t say it works wonders, but if you start taking it at the first signs and symptoms of cold, it does help you to recover faster. Provides relief from headache and fever. I love the composition, natural ingredients that definitely wouldn’t harm my body. If my review was helpful, you know what to do 😅👍🏼

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I took these during the last cold and flu season and didn't get sick (although I had a few close encounters). Granted, I did also take vitamin C and other herbal teas so those could have helped too. But this isn't bad to add to your overall immune routine and tastes good.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

We use this for the reduction of cold and flu symptoms for our family. I love the composition of this product and it is good value. When you first notice symptoms and use, you will et the best results. I do find the individual homeopathic are more effective but this is still a great product to have in your home for children especially.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great blister packaging that keeps homeopathy ingredients fresh so they don't age as fast and the benefits are intact. The quality of these quick dissolve pills is excellent and they do provide temporary relief from symptoms. No weird medicinal taste to these tabs, The composition is good, too. During very cold winter days and nights, I take it at night when going to bed as a preventive measure. Convenient enough to keep in the drawer of your bedside table.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Family just had Covid and I was in contact with them. The whole winter I was easily catching all sorts of viruses, but not this time! Ordered 4 boxes for the whole family!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Love having these when I feel a cold or revert etc coming on. Contains holistic herbal remedies to help boost my natural immunity support. Check out the ingredients I trust this brands quality, I would recommend :)