AU

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is a potent antiviral, antibacterial (etc.) product! I use it when I am beginning to feel under the weather, and it knocks out illness overnight! Best to take before bed.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This is an easy way to get the benefits of oregano oil. This product is very high-quality and after taking these I barely ever get sick.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

i love this product and the fact that you can see the oil inside and you get the nice taste after to me it indicate it is the real thing.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I take this when I start to feel sick or think I caught a bug. It seems to help. Be careful with it though if you have a sensitive gut because it can some GI issues. I take 1-2 at most in a day.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I like the product. It does not make my stomach upset. Take it to boost my immune system.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I have been taking this for some time per my naturopath. It is a great product and helps with my fungi and bacteria .

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Been using them for 3 months now and feels good! Wish the package was using less plastic (could be lighter)

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

After drinking the oil for years, I tried these to avoid the horrible taste of the pure oil. What a relief, this is a great products and we love the brand.