AU

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Great detoxing product and it is product of Japan

I'm a Japanese and Yaeyama Chrorella was very big in Japan 10 years ago as famous people told the media they are taking and it works. Chrorella does strong detoxing when it is taken with empty stomach (before meals), if you are looking for very strong detoxing product chrorella liquid is better, that makes me want to go to toilet in few hours of taking and sometimes poo come out green, so strong. I've been to Yaeyama area (Ishigaki Island, Okinawa prefecture), it's a subtropical area and the sea is so beautiful.

d639fce8-2938-43fd-b6f9-6cac6beabfe5
a404b9a8-873e-417d-8bde-975478ceeb5b

My mum loves it eat it like candies after food…myself try to make it habit too) quality is really wonderful feels the freshness. As well as form of tablets quite enjoyable to take. Definitely recommend for that price. As for example jar (250gr.) of Spirulina fresh local production in form of flakes cost twice higher

93b75099-9a98-4bd5-b4d3-ba9603f380ff
jeff lim
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

When i young, i eat yaeyama chlorella, although difference brand, but same as Yaeyama chlorella, and this brand offer better price. Trust me, if you easy get sick, like common cold etc, after using this, you will never ger sick. That is how i maintain my body health. Before when i am kid, i used to normal sick within few mth, after eating yaeyama chlorella (5pcs1 gram), LIKE MAGIC, I NEVER SICK(common cold) AGAIN!

3f2d272a-eb56-4184-bdd3-c7a56d7d1128
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Yes! Isn’t it nice that there is a supplement for any problem! This will clean the unwanted metals out of my body. In addition it has many different vitamins for general health. I take 6-8 tablets with a meal, not on an empty stomach as it might irritate the stomach. The tablets smell so good and fresh and I trust Japanese products. I will buy again.

fe5f2a16-8b76-42a6-b29c-9a8a281d0545
Posted on May 7, 2022

Taking 5 pills every morning after my breakfast. The taste is similar to nori+matcha.. im most of the time vegetarian so the vitamin B12 will make up the loss for me. Very affordable supplement. And highly recommended for vegan and vegetarian out there..

64d77a07-8288-4bc2-8d4e-f30758899320
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Yaeyama Chlorella is really big in Japan, few famous people takes it and lots of bloggers reccommend this, I waited couple of months until the stock is back. The smell and taste is not bad 😄

c152a437-6977-4db8-b486-dd2945f16f2b
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is the first time I tried chlorella and I'm surprised its effect. I followed the instruction and took it in the morning. After taking a week, I feel more energetic and my body becomes healthy. I guess this product helps me to get rid of lots of wastes and noxious stuff in my body. To sum up, I really love this product!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Chlorella helps to cleanse the body. It removes toxins, heavy meatals and other harmful compounds. It is rich in vitamins and minerals. It's increasing resistance to stress, useful for hair, nails and skin. But it is necessary to be especially careful in cases of increased blood coagulation, problems with the assimilation of iodine. Tablets are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This product is very good for its price. I have not been using the dosage as prescribed - 10 tablets per day (I’ve been using like 5-7) maybe that’s why I didn’t notice any specific results. But I can say it helps with digestion and general good healthy feeling after using it for 3-4 days in a row! The taste is quite nice as well, and I’ve been using this product to make beauty masks, it worked reeaaaly good on my skin. I would rebuy it and recommend it!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Was recommended to try chlorella for my allergies. So far after 1 month of daily use it looks promising. Still haven’t seen long term affects but will keep taking. The pills are small are really easy to take 5 at a time. Has a slight greeny smell but doesn’t have any flavor when swallowing.