AU

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

We supplement with Zinc in our family during cold season. These pills are large but even my 9 year old can swallow them. Whenever we feel a cold coming on, we do "shock-therapy" Zinc 2 times a day together with a quality Vitamin C about 3 times a day

To keep colds at bay, I've always taken zinc and vitamin C combined. If you start to feel a cold coming on, take 1 zinc and 1 vitamin C twice day and the cold will almost always be avoided! You may also take it throughout the cold to help you get rid of it faster! Now, my wife and I conducted a lot of research before buying Zinc, and we discovered that the "CHELATED" Zinc was the most effective (it was easily absorbed by your body instead of just passing through). Look it up on the internet! It costs extra per tablet, but it is well worth it. This is our go-to during the chilly season since it works so well.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is the highest potency of Zinc which is effective in building resistance against infection, including recent additions to the Coronavirus family. I recommend it strongly.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Helps protect against viruses and fight against colds/flu.Zinc has a strengthening effect on the immune and nervous system, supports cell growth, improves prostate , supports reproductive function, aids metabolism, maintains healthy hair, nails and skin, and improves vision.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

we take zinc as an immune system booster. zinc is the primary ingredient in Zicam, the cold suppression medication, and is a known anti-virus agent.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Wonderful brand and great size. My 13 yr old son also takes these and does well with them. I am so happy these will help with my immune system and keep many viruses away.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I never had any zinc supplement before. Bought this because I found out that this is essential. Taking this together with Vitamin C, D, Magnesium and Calcum.

Posted on Dec 8, 2020

Zinc picolinat and amino acid chelate, as the most appropriate form of zinc supplementation. Best apsorbed, perfect immunity boost. Also use it for allergies, because zinc decreases histamine release from mast cells. 250 tablets for this price = wow, and you can take half of it. It's quite big as you can see on the photo below but is also easy to cut on half. Hope I helped with this review ⭐

03723ef4-7ea4-498e-8f61-de45f9c7358f
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This is a more potent mg size for individuals that want or need added zinc due to medical needs (i.e. enlarged prostate, etc.). A good choice for covid as it can be taken in multiple doses throughout the day without a high dose side effect.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

i like this product. i had ever consume this before and i bought again from iherb . thank u

c7e7da85-9020-461d-8afa-53b99bb50ae4