AU

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I bough both tastes, because I so often see them in Tiktok or Instagram. I personally love jams and fruit spreads more than candies or chocolate. I enjoy having it for breakfast. Apricot is tasty with chunks of apricot pieces which I like so much more than just a blended spread consistency.

d098c27e-8f1e-4d3e-abb8-f66f222491c7
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I just love it. The jam has a generous amount of apricots, 51g of fruit per 100g. It is truly of thick consistency, not runny. It stays on the spoon and yet spreads easily. It tastes like apricot, fragrant, with a good balance of sweet and sour, more of the latter from lemon juice. Best of all, unlike many other apricot jams, it has no sugar, sweetened only with fruit juice concentrates - grape and date.

d1a21f43-4216-46ff-8fce-7fbd3c354d22
BeckySue
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I bought these for my Dad. He was doing the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and I guess these were o.k. on that plan so that was a big benefit for him. Anyhow he loved the taste of these high quality jams. The composition of the tasty ingredients in the jam recipe made him want to use these every day. The size of the jar is nice for a single person. It won't go bad before you use it up. I would recommend all of these jams.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I really love the taste of apricots, and this spread contains plenty of them. It would be hard to surpass the high quality of this fruit spread. Its ingredients consist only of apricots, pectin, and fruit juices. A much healthier alternative to jellies and jams that often contain high fructose corn syrup. This tastes really great on toast or on yogurt. . I like to put it into my tea. The only criticism I have is that I don't like the tall narrow jars. But these are better for long-distance shipping obviously.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I grew up in apricot country and have searched to find an apricot spread that equaled that fresh ripe apricot taste of tree ripened apricots. Look no further…this is the BEST on the market. It spreads out to a thin consistency but intensely apricot! We are traveling the USA so I ordered 5 jars to see me through the trip. The jars may be tall and appear small, perhaps that’s how they seal in the intense taste of the aprict!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This is heaven on earth! Seriously... Look at these ingredients: no sugar and no citric acid, which is produced by the way from black mold and destroys ceruloplasmin - all result in interfering with proper detoxification, liver function, thyroid function and many more. Found this gem and will be buying it forever :)

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

quality is very good nice thick apricots preserves were fresh and tasty was very sweet the glass bottle is a good container apricots are rich in calcium vitamin A C Pantothenic acid Vitamin E Beta carotene Potassium Lutein zeaxanthin

Posted on May 7, 2022

St. Dalfour fruit spread is a delicious, sugar free way to enjoy desert without diabetic consequences. I especially love this apricot flavor and don't feel that I am messing up my sugar levels if I eat a small amount after dinner. It always tastes fresh and delicious.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Perfection in a jar! It's really difficult not to consume the whole of it in one sitting! Speaks to the naturalness and quality of St. Dalfour's recipe in making these spreads/jams. Phenomenol taste, as always!