AU

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This is heaven on earth! Seriously... Look at these ingredients: no sugar and no citric acid, which is produced by the way from black mold and destroys ceruloplasmin - all result in interfering with proper detoxification, liver function, thyroid function and many more. Made in France, as far as food concern, looks like everything made not in the US is better... Found this gem and will be buying it forever :)

Posted on May 19, 2022

It is just a tiny bit runny but the flavor is soooo good. It's a treat and I love it on toast and do not eat it often so I do not worry about the price too much. Seems decent for what you get which is a Quality Spread. I also like that the bottle is wide enough at the top to use a narrow bottle scraper so there is no waste.

I bought these for my Dad. He was doing the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and I guess these were o.k. on that plan so that was a big benefit for him. Anyhow he loved the taste of these high quality jams. The composition of the tasty ingredients in the jam recipe made him want to use these every day. The size of the jar is nice for a single person. It won't go bad before you use it up. I would recommend all of these jams.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It is sweet and smooth and tastes like peaches. I'm not a big fan of peaches, but it has its moments even for me, and this is probably among the best peach preserves you can get that isn't small batch made. St. Dalfour makes the best fruit spreads, and the only downside is the horrible glass jar it comes in. It is hard to manage because it's long and skinny and there are multiple grooves where the jam gets stuck. If it came in a better jar I'd give it 5 stars.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Excellent Service and Prices as usual. BEST prices and FASTEST SHIPPING online and I have tried them all several times each. iHerb is always best !

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is a very high quality product with good ingredients. The benefit is it contains no refined sugar or additives. It is very delicious. We use it on bread as a spread.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

being peach lovers this fruit spread was a surprise as the quality is top notch and the fruit only ingredients a real bonus. we are totally addicted to this brand, especially to the non sugar additives

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I use this as a sugar alternative when I bake, and it honestly works really well! I love how St Dalfour has a natural flavor without any added sugar 🤩

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

this is my go to fruit spread. many good flavors available. great ingredients, mostly made out of fruit. no preservatives or colorants or any other chemicals included. its almost as good as if you are making it by yourself.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I love this jam. It's good flavor without the added sugar. It's not too sweet like jams on the market. I will definitely try more flavors and will give some to my family with diabetes.