AU

Posted on Oct 25, 2021
Can't get enough! High in antioxidants!

I have bought this SO many times... it's from Egypt and has the absolute best fragrance of any basil I have ever tired. I soak some in water and then make a quick olive oil/garlic powder pesto with it to put on gluten free pasta, with some goat cheese -- oh, wow, SO SO SO good!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This was excellent quality basil. Once I opened it I transferred it to half gallon canning jars to keep fresh. The bag they provide is very good too, but I like organizing all my spices in glass jars. I have often bought Starwest herbs before. Everything I have bought has been good quality. This basil is very aromatic. I have used it in vegetable soups and tomato soup, salad dressings, and on pizza so far. The dried basil I had before did not smell as good as this one. I am really happy with my purchase!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great value for this package size which should last a long time This Is a great alternative to fresh basil which I can't get easily here. The quality is good and it is convenient to have this around. I can even make tea with as well.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The price is great compared to what I can find in my region and it should be able to last for a long time if kept well. Can be used a lot for various dishes.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Perfect for use in any Italian recipe. Very flavorful! A pound of basil will last you a long time, but it still tastes fresh at the end of the bag.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Really value for money for such a big pack! I like that it's organic and I use it liberally in all my cooking dishes. Also can share some with friends as there's so much, very worthwhile!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Has nice aroma which seems to reflect nice quality. Great price for being organic! Goes well and can be used in pasta and Italian dishes.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Great flavor and aroma, and I appreciate that the bag seals because this will last for a long time... and I ran out of jars after trying to store/gift a pound of oregano. I started buying all my herbs and spices from Iherb since my local store shut down their bulk section at the beginning of the pandemic and it was the best culinary decision I've made in a long time. They taste much fresher and I know they are being stored and accessed in more sanitary conditions.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Wonderful price. I go through a TON of herbs and spices. I do wish every single bag was zipper seal.