AU

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Fresh!!

We’re always out of cumin at our home so i decided to buy in bulk. Im really glad with this purchase as the aroma of fresh cumin hit me once i opened the bag.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The cumin has good quality, is grinded, but for me this is not the kind of cumin that I expected and that I know. From India I know about the different qualities and sorts of cumin, but this one is not the one in Europe is usually sold.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

love it love it love it!!! will order again, thank you!

Posted on May 21, 2022

High quality powdered cumin! I use it in smoothies and recipes and always enjoy it. Well packaged.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Very useful for digestive problems and gases I put cumin powder in capsules for easy use after meals

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

The powder has an intensive flavor, is great in my cooking especially curry. The added advantage is that it's certified organic at great value

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Was great, and so far long lasting. But 1 lb is a lot! So make sure you use a lot or share with someone. But it will last a long time if kept in cool dark area.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I am very impressed with the quality of the seeds and seed powder that Starwest Botanicals company sells. I have tried the fennel, cumin and coriander. Very affordable prices for organic seeds and seed powder. I am very satisfied and I totally recommend them.

Posted on Jan 3, 2021

Wonderful Aoma and potent. You don't need Much. I use this spice comino A lot. Especially in my Mexican food I prepare. I like and also use it in my Turkey Stuffing along with other spices.