AU

CommandClip
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

great quality you can really tell it’s true garlic. other conventional powders I got previously from local stores tasted and smelled like chemicals. this one does not and I couldn’t be happier ! check out smoked paprika too on iHerb these two are legit game changers in my cooking

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Loves this brand’s herbs. The garlic was really nice, the smell was very strong and authentic, we’ve been using it for a while now and it doesn’t seem to change at all. Definitely recommends this brand for herbs as the price is very reasonable compared to the quality and quantity of the product.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I use this garlic powder all the time. I use it in nut gravies, soups, sauteed or dry roasted veggies, coatings for air fried veggies, and lots more. It is a must-have in my kitchen! The quality of the Starwest garlic powder is excellent. It is a powder and not granulated, but this is exactly what I need for my purses. I have bought this product many times and will continue to buy it.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This brand has great quality curry powder. All their products are wonderful and taste good. Way cheaper to buy it , than to dry it myself. So many ways to use the powder. Size is so big of this package, will last very long. Can add it in many recipes. Garlic is only ingredient.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I bought this for replacement of tube of garlic. The powder is very fine, smell and taste is strong and I can tell this is a good quality, organic is a bonus too👍 The only thing I don't like is this is from China, I checked other product in iHerb and that is from China as well, is there any company makes non Chinese garlic powder?

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I've tried other powdered garlic products from other sites. First purchase of garlic powder from iHerb. < -- My opinion and experience. Starwest is the Best from iHerb. Thank You !

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is by far the best garlic powder I've ever used. It's an extremely fine powder & has great flavor. It stores well, doesn't lose it's flavor, clump or go stale

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Purchasing my herbs in bulk is the best way! Especially organic! I put in mason jars and am all set! Great taste and quality! I use in all my cooking! Best way to shop for spices.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I trust Frontier Co-op and Starwest Botanicals for my organic herbs and spices and iHerb shipped it to me very fast and in a great package.