AU

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I use this product to make Hawthorn tincture. Very economical way to take Hawthorn. You can also make a nice tea with it. Love that it’s organic!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I use these organic dried hawthorn berries for my tea mixtures for their cardioprotective (heart health) effects. I also use them to make alcohol or DMSO tinctures. But they can also be used for cooking like juniper berries. One can also grind them up and use them for seasoning.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

first time to see this size of hawthorn berries. it is good for people with high blood pressure and cholesterol. smell good and good quality, very clean. will try to boil it with water and see if any improvement can get

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Small little berries that pack a punch of health benefits .Usually I buy the bigger berries that are more tart and sour .These little guys are less tart and less sour but still good ! love that it’s organic ! If this helps please like👍🙃

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

The berries are whole and not crushed. Great quality! I've learned by looking into few websites that Hawthorn tea (fruit) is recommended for the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system and contains essential vitamins for the overall improvement of the body. Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor so do not use my advice before you check with your doctor!

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I accidently bought the whole berries instead of the powder. I'm grinding them in the coffee grinder, but they do NOT grind easily. I am grinding them the best I can, but know that since it's for my horse, as an herbivore she should be able to break it down the rest of the way just fine.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

love it love it love it!!! will order again, thank you!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Huge bag and the berries are good quality. Best value I have found.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Decent flavor, big seeds inside. I put them in tea