AU

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This are great quality oregano leaves. The ingredient is only one which is oregano. The smell and taste are delicate but very good. I use it for pasta with tomato sauce, pizza and salads. The size of the package is huge, this amount of oregano will last very and very long.

like the ingredients and the quality... the taste is good when add in recipes.. I use this in pizza and all kind of pastas .. gives a good flavor... the package and size is too big ... you better share 😅... easy to store and you have it for a long time 😉

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love the taste of this herb. I use 1 spoonful to make up a big mug of tea. I’ve been using this product for several months. I haven’t had a flu or cold since.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Oregano to me always makes stuff taste like da za. Im on keto so no bread for me but oregano and cheese will definitely please.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Good stuff! I bought a bag and use it to refill the bottle in my spice cabinet. Lasts long, saves a lot and less plastic bottles into the trash heap. All around a great way to go.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

A very healthy product! great product!! recommended . The best product is to buy it now. I'm very happy

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This will be a large package, but it stays fresh until you've used it all. We use this almost daily.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great product, I regularly order this product from Frontier Co-op to make my custom womb steam blends. Smells amazing

Posted on May 13, 2022

I use it in my herbal tea blend. Taste so good! Just by the smell, I knew the quality

Posted on May 13, 2022

Dried oregano often has lots of bits of twigs, but this one is almost all leaves/buds and is powerfully pungent. Highly recommended.