AU

Darene
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I drink it to strengthen my memory. It tastes so good with a pleasant aroma. I used to have fresh ones in my garden and this tastes just like it. Please like if you find it helpful.

99aba6d7-a948-4ee5-8077-917e4b44e9c1
8d622cba-a3dc-45a9-b6b5-777769595be6

Tbh it’s my first time to buy from iherb and I didn’t regret it, my shipment didn’t take long, imagine only 3 days! The packaging was very amazing and the quantity is very big. I used this leaf for my hair as I boil it first, then keeping it for a night to cool down, refrigerating it then using it and noticed it became more healthy. It’s a natural, very high quality and essential oil and I had benefit a lot from it. Plz like my review if you found it helpful 🌸

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Wonderful scent of rosemary, fresh and great for making a refreshing cup of tea. Also nice for making infused oils. Health benefits are numerous with Rosemary. Large quantity that should last a while.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great Rosemary I can feel the neurological connections happening When I sip on this tea!!! The fragrance is amazing, Very fresh and sweet. Worth every penny!! The benefits that rosemary brings to the table is priceless in my opinion.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I've been using this to make rosemary tea for hair loss. The price was so much better than trying to purchase individual bottles in stores. My order came quickly and I am very pleased with the quality. I will be a repeat customer for sure

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

No questions to the quality, it is good. Very pleasant bright herbal aroma which I like. The best herb for cooking lamb! Allowed on AIP diet.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This rosemary turned out to be very fresh, fragrant and delicious. We use it for tea and put it in salad and foods. The quality is very nice. Probably will buy more before the year is up. It’s a big bag!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Cheap and good, too big a packet instead. Would be good if it comes in smaller sizes too. Wish they have parsley too. Quality is nice too. Benefit for the dogs and i use it as additional flavor to their diet. Nicely packed in air tight packet.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

A great addition to my spice rack. Fresh and well packed

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

A big package whole leaf. Smell so good. Good combination with fish o meat.