AU

Anwaar
Posted on Dec 31, 2021
Very Tasty

I was curious about how this tea would taste when I saw it’s ingredients, and it didn’t disappoint at all. It was really delicious! It tastes and smells just like chocolate and you can make hot chocolate by adding your choice of milk. The packaging is very nice. Definitely recommend it

ddf33459-4347-4490-9c59-61ea8ffc9df5
Posted on May 6, 2022

I enjoy the taste of this decaf chocolate hazelnut tea. I wanted a decaf tea that was good enough to help replace my dessert cravings after dinner without all the caffeine and this fit the bill. I use as a dessert or chocolate substitute. I also rotate among all my teas. It’s good for keto diets since it’s low/no carb. The chocolate flavor is very good but the hazelnut seems a little less pronounced to me. However, it’s still delicious. It’s a medium strength tea. Not too strong or bitter at the recommended brewing time. I guess if you wanted stronger/strongest you could brew two teabags together. I wouldn’t recommend brewing longer off one teabag though because it’s a black tea, not an herbal. The bitterness could show through at longer brewing times. By the way, this is amazing with a splash of cream and sugar of choice. Doesn’t replace hot chocolate, but very close! If this review helps you decide whether to buy this tea, then please give me a thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I really like the taste of this black tea, especially considering that it's caffeine-free! It's perfect for anyone who wants to have something sweet but limits sugar intake. This tea has no sugar at all, but because of the pleasant aroma it feels like you're having a dessert when you drink it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My wife and I first tried this tea at a friends and loved it!The flavour is amazing and seeing as my wife can only drink decaf this was perfect.We now order it 10 boxes at a time.It has become our go to tea instead of the typical orange pekoe.We can't seem to find it at our local grocery store but we were able to order it from IHERB.We made the order and it came in in no time .Will definitely re-order again.Thumbs up to STASH and IHERB!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

The ultimate tea for fall season - one sip and you feel all warm & cozy inside! It's a pretty sweet & spicy tea. Not to metion the wonderful aroma that comes out of the cup once you stip the tea. It's a rich aroma (and flavor) of chocolate and hazelnut, as promised, and I noticed a hint of rum or some other alcoholic note, mostly while sniffing... Lol... It wasn't that prominant. And as a matter of fact I liked it (but maybe I'm just making all up... ;-) I highly recommend trying this high quality "dessert" tea - it became a staple in our house (I've already bought at least THREE boxes, I thing)

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I like the taste of this product. Although some of my gests thought it is an odd taste, I think its a very nice tea. The quality is probably good, I did not notice an aftertaste. Moreover, I bought it at least three time and I will buy it again.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Love this caffeine-free chocolate hazelnut tea. It feels like an indulgence without a complete blow-out. I love the taste of the drink on its own, although I'm sure if you add milk and sweeten it, it would also be delicious. There are not enough servings in a package, so I will definitely be re-ordering again.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It taste like chocolate milk, it’s really yummy and I love the ingredients this brand is awesome. I love giving it to kids with almond milk or oat milk and a little bit of honey I love that they called this hot chocolate And that’s what I think it should be. Hot Chocolate should Be healthy and a drink kids can look forward to and feel good afterwards.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have been always desire chocolate tea. After tried, i'd say it is a brand new experience other than the regular hot coco. It is more likely the type of herbal tea that with the impression of the note from raw nuts, woody, and earthy, from cacao trees. I doubt if any kid like it rather than the real coco. But I like it as I always love any teas. So shame that it is decaf. But it is just fine for me as a relax drink before bed. I sometimes make it a milk tea, not bad, and you should try.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

All the goodies of tea with chocolate flavor, excelent taste and quality. I like that its caffeine free and has the perfect serving size. I use it for my cozy evenings. The package let it stay fresh. Benefits are amazing. The blend is delicious. Ingredients are top . Use it as frequent as possible.