AU

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I like bergamot and so I ordered this one Double bergamot to try And I like it.The smell is good and not chemical and cheap as others tea have. The taste is bitter and strong as I like I take it at my work as it easy to make tea in teabags at office. In cold winter this is what you need👌

c4f58e5f-babe-4142-9cf5-446368cc0d33

I love, love, love it!!! So far my fav Earl Grey among those I’ve tried here, at iHerbs. I’ve already bought 7 packs. All time favorite way to start my day, that’s why it comes with each order 1.      Double bergamot - that extra bergamot oil is what makes the difference & creates even more citrusy flavor. As Stash company states, it’s sourced straight from the orchards of Calabria. So this is the finest natural oil from the Southern Italy, not artificial flavor!!! 2.      I like quality of blend of fine, bold black teas, together with bergamot oil it creates that unique balanced taste & aftertaste of high-quality Earl Grey. 3.      We used it regularly in summer as iced tea. We brewed double strength & took for picnics in thermal cups. It’s very convenient. Taste is a bomb, so refreshing. 4.      If you like me adore baking, this tea is ideal for Earl Grey Pie & cookies. If the review was informative & useful for you, could you please click a thumb up? Enjoy & thank you!

c6971544-6caf-4904-9a7a-aae05a3161de
ee9a250e-a278-433f-b1b2-bbb81bff0d79
b71909a8-ee2c-4d7d-ac7b-f529ac3df899
837dad09-4ff6-40e5-80c3-8d3e572f5395
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The taste of this tea is delicious! I like that this tea is made out of simple and natural ingredients! It's refreshing taste helps me wake up in the morning and keeps me energetic throughout the day. I've tried a lot of tea brands before and this brand is one of my favourite teas I have ever tried!

229f66aa-8236-4195-b5cf-afedb94230f0
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is probably my favorite earl grey. The quality is great and the double bergamot used in this tea gives it a very citrussy flavor. I also like that the tea bags are individually packaged, making it easy to take a pack to work or on a trip. Great in the mornings or in the afternoon, cannot recommend this product enough!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love Earl Grey in all it's many forms, but this is by far the most ludicrous and delicious bergamot delivery system ever devised. I've been kicked in the face with less citrus zest than a single bag of this tea can deliver. I love it! One day I hope it kills me!

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. I use it daily and tastes well. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. I love the smell and the looks of it. I look forward to purchasing another one!

BeckySue
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The ingredients make this tea blend taste great. It is a high-quality product which is a nice benefit. I don't think it has much caffeine so it doesn't keep me up if I drink it in the evening. I use a little honey in it to make it taste even better. This Double BergamotEarl Grey tea is great whether it is served hot or cold. The 20 tea bags is a nice size package. They stay fresh for quite a while. I bought this because I read that Bergamot helps lower blood pressure. I don't know about that but it tastes great and it is always relaxing to sit with a cup of tea.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

A lovely Earl Grey blend with extra Bergamot flavour, what a great idea. The bergamot fragrance of the tea is just like the breeze on a midsummer night, smells warm and delightful. It is nice to drink it plain or make it a latte. I sometimes add cocoa powder to make it a special chocolate drink that the taste could compare to the cafe's special drink recipes. It is slightly out of the traditional impression of the regular Eral Grey. I recommend you to it give a try and treat it as a brand new option of tea, it will definitely surprise you.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have tasted so many Earl Greys but this one has the most natural taste. Earl Grey lovers can sometimes sense this “perfume like” essence in this type of a tea but this particular bergamot is just perfect. With a spoon of sugar the taste is like a song for me!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Hoping this will help my cholesterol. I also take the supplement containing bergamot. Trying to lower it naturally but hasn t been easy! Can make about 3 or 4 cups with one tea bag. Stash is an excellent brand and can only get this particular tea on line usually from vitamin companies. Price is reasonable too.