AU

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I like this tea. I drink it daily. It has enough caffeine per serving for me to wake up daily. The quality ingredients are in an easy to use one serving sized package. The taste is the best part of this tea blend. I frequently enjoy two mugs of tea per day.

25e3ee6a-5c2a-49b3-889c-0400bd8ed83b
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

top quality team, I love the Moroccan mint ingredients, it taste very natural, I use it daily at home or at work, size is good, 20 pieces inside the pack, good packaging, it has lots of benefits other than normal tea, a great blend, no caffeine, I serve frequently at least twice a day

Posted on May 4, 2022

I often mix a Jasmine tea with regular black tea and will also brew a cup of just Jasmine sometimes. Stash has always crafted good teas and this Jasmine is better than most. The taste is quite pleasing -- no "off-taste" here! A lovely tea for an afternoon pick-me-up.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Love this tea keeps my immune system rocking!!! I drink 13 cups a day I stated drinking this tea when I was in the hospital in 2008 Dr. told me it would help me heal and boost my antioxidants. Boy was he right I am 65 and I still mow my own grass and grow a garden year round and I have no health problems and so thankful they still make this tea the quality of this tea it top notch they use the best premium ingredients Best thing that ever happened to me Thank you Dr. Z (:

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love stash tea Flavours! This jasmine green tea is familiar to me, as it tastes exactly like the Chinese tea I order at yum Cha restaurants. Love the soothing tea when I have Chinese food. Takes away the greasy tastes when you have fried food. Subtle floral scent. Not too strong. One tea bag gives me two mugs.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I had never tried this tea blend. What a refreshing tea. I am looking forward to spring and summer when I will make it as iced tea. Always impressed with STASH teas. The box size allows one to try a tea without ending up with abundance if it is not a favorite. But it is now on my favorite list. I will buy this again.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Anything from this company is good. If you are a tea lover as I am you'll enjoy every cup to the last drop. The Jasmine Blossom is not overwhelming, it adds just a subtle perfume. And green tea is so-o-o good for you. Our afternoon go-to.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I love this tea! Green teas with jasmines are my favorite type. This smells divine and would be loved by those who like their green tea on a bit bitter, but not fresh side. It's a good value for this price, don't expect it to be like the luxurious jasmine teas which are weighted for you, but it is still very good. Pleasantly and naturally aromatic, very well balanced, in any way not too much. I tasted this tea in a coffee shop in Helen, GA and since then wanted to buy it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is my favorite tea. Love the floral taste and smell! I’ve had many different jasmine teas this is the best quality and best taste.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Fabulous, fragrant jasmine tea. A nice alternative to coffee when winding down in the afternoon, with a lovely floral aroma and taste. I'd be happy to share this with guests. High quality tea.