AU

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This flavor was a new purchase for me (although Stash has always been a favorite brand). I love the WIld Raspberry and Hibiscus combination. I have been making it into an iced tea all summer, and it is delicious with an added drop of Stevia to make it a little sweeter! My grandkids love it too!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love drinking tea only in the winters time. because in the summer it's too hot and I'm too lazy making ice tea. the taste is fresh and sour which I really like. and you're getting a good amount of tea bags for the price because some manufacturer only gives 16 for the same price.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I enjoy this brand of teas because of their high quality ingredients and delicious taste. I usually drink a serving or two of this tea frequently in the evening as it is caffeine free and helps me to relax. The blend of raspberry and hibiscus is delicious! I would buy this one again.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

top quality team, I love the wild raspberry ingredients, it taste very natural, I use it daily at home or at work, size is good, 20 pieces inside the pack, good packaging, it has lots of benefits other than normal tea, a great blend, no caffeine, I serve frequently at least twice a day

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I've had this tea in my stash for a while though and finally decided to try some as a cold brew. I'm impressed by the quality and taste for a bagged tea! If you are looking for something to make refreshing iced tea with, you gotta try this one!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love berry flavored teas, and this one is exceptional. The raspberry flavors come through loud and clear, and the hibiscus adds a floral note that keeps it from coming off too sweet. This is a favorite, and has remained on my list of teas to include with every order.

Good Quality and Taste of Ingredient, we will use this frequency, the size of package is Good and more benefit with this tea, it has a nice blend with caffeine, serving with a Good health.

e32c48e8-9a7e-4d69-96a6-deb2835a9761
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Decaffeinated herbal tea. Contains hibiscus, lemon grass, rose hip and more. Excellent smell and taste. 20 bags wrapped separately. Going back and forth again and again for myself and gifts for those who drank at my house and loved. recommended!

c764f529-9c3a-455e-b244-aa1689b6435d
ba5aadd1-22d5-4bd9-aa8b-8676230c3b6f
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love Hibiscus that’s why I bought this one. It has a good scent that relaxes me. Definitely recommended for any woman who wants to achieve a good healthy body. This is herbal tea so it doesn’t have any caffeine.

2f76fd1b-9a0a-49ae-8a0f-eadec4631786
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I like this hibiscus & berry tea! The sweet and sour tastes of berry is as expected. Well packaged also, got individual bag for each tea bag.