AU

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I like this product because it sweets enough for a minimum quantity and it's good quality. I use it for desserts and my breakfast everyday. The taste is almost like sugar. I've already ordered 4 and will keep order it. The size and the package are just perfect.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have used this product for many years as a substitute for sugar in tea and been impressed with it’s taste and as you need very little, a tub this size lasts ages. What I really wanted to mention in this review is the incredible efficiency of iHerb. It is very difficult to get this product in the UK at a competitive price. Sometimes ordering products from overseas incurs hidden delivery charges. Not the case with iHerb. The delivery costs (using Hermes as courier) were all included so no nasty surprises when it arrived! Also, it was delivered so quickly, I didn’t expect it for a few weeks but it was here in days. Amazing service, thank you iHerb.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I wrote a 5 Star Review for the Oat Bran, and the same 5-star Review applies with this Stevia Stevia too! Fantastic product, very reasonably priced, arrives within 1-2 days, business or non business days, and always comes in a solid boxed container! It is not an easy product to find at this price and this level of customer service. It is THE best Stevita of all of them, and is very difficult to obtain with all of the above aspects as mentioned! Superb product and superb customer service too! Thank You!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great quality product, love it in the States and was super delighted to be able to get it in the UK. Great price and fast shipping..

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Quality stevia. I bought it to help with my father's diet and it helps him keep sugar blood tests low. It's the second time I bought it and it last for a long time. I recomend

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

best quality reasonablely priced and delivered in time and the taste is no problem and the use is so little so lasts longer and worth the money paid

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have tried few brands of stevia blend. It was all good including this. But be careful not to use too much as it is much sweeter than regular sugar.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I bought this brand because it was the least expensive. The quality is not the best but I still enjoyed it. The ingredients are good too.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is a very nice sweetener, but I personally find drops more convenient. I think this tastes better, but the taste of the drops doesn't bother me. Also, note that this is organic, which is important to some people.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have type 2 diabetes an have using Stevita for years in my iced tea and morning coffee. Great product.