AU

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Cool mist! Amazing smell! As an additional moisturizing after cleansing, before serum and moisturizer. Absorbs quickly.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The quality and size are great

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I’m very happy with this product 😀

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The tonic is in a handy spray bottle. I use the tonic without spraying, but on a cotton pad. Because when it gets into my eyes, it starts to tingle my eyes a little. The tonic is not sticky, does not cause acne. The sensation of a film (greenhouse effect) on the face does not provoke. Bitch's creams are friends with him, she didn't use others. After use, tightness disappears, the skin softens and prepares well for applying the cream. The aroma is delicate, pleasant, slightly sweetish. The skin is thin, 35+, sensitive, prone to dryness. The product did not cause allergies and redness. I like that there is no castor oil in the composition, it is comedogenic for me. And in general, the composition is wonderful. Even banal glycerin is not in the first place. Also, I spray it over face masks, for any purpose, when they start to dry out. *** I will be pleased if you like me! :) And I wish you a good day. ***

708f03bf-0b53-45f2-b847-0508d7175bcc
dac503f2-22bf-4fe7-9247-bde36730d44c
fd12b9bc-1724-416f-88ef-7ab9ce2ba583
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I am very confident in the brand of Sukin. I used Rose Hydrating Mist Toner, Rosehip day cream and night cream very well before. See the new Firming Mist Toner, which should be more moisturizing, firming, and more effective for mature age. I've been using it for two days, and it's good for the time being without any problems. I'll update it after a long time. Don't forget to like, thank you!

a05443fb-f73a-442d-bb16-c1be0d3a05e6
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

For overseas products, the quality of the spray is good and it is easy to use with a fine mist. I bought it for a moisturizing lotion, but the moisturizing power is ok. I loved the moisturizing power of camphor tree in Aubrey Ogre, but I didn't handle it anymore, so I will use it for moisturizing in the future.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

First of all, the scent is natural and you will be doing aromatherapy every time. I spray it under the makeup, from the top and several times a day for refreshment. After spraying on the skin, the penetration rate is high and you can feel the moisturizing immediately. I love this scent, so I plan to repeat it again.

el-viva
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

With this tonic, you really don't need a day cream. The composition contains oils and they are in a state of suspension. Perfectly distributed over the skin, moisturizes and nourishes. I love the way my face looks after this tonic - tender, moist, with a slight healthy glow. The aroma is not overwhelming. And, yes, at first it tingles a little, but this feeling quickly passes. I recommend to buy!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I really love tonics and flower water in the form of sprays. This mist is now one of the favorites in the collection. The smell is herbal, not harsh, does not remain on the skin. It is sprayed excellently, a cloud of fine suspension) Refreshes remarkably, I love it, does not leave stickiness. I use it in daily care, before applying the cream and just during the day. The effect is pleasant. This is not only refreshment, but also care. In general, I definitely recommend it.