AU

AmalYaqoob
Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Highest quality chlorella!

Although this product may be not cheap but i assure that the quality of this chlorella is better than any other brand. I take 6 capsules which is equivalent to 3 grams. chlorella is very benefical for removing toxins out of the body, you definitely wanna use it if you plan to detox your body from the heavy metals, chemicals and toxics.

b2f58305-04a2-4ec2-8988-6c7f890c9a78
2c99b93e-2a13-4eea-82b4-48119ac7b3de
cb06e19f-e923-424b-a736-ab205841f716

Started talking chlorella after my hemoglobin level dropped. chlorella is a microscopic freshwater single-cell green algae made up of approximately 60% protein. These SUN-brand tablets contain amino acids, chlorophyll (responsible for the green colour), folic acid, niacin, biotin, phosphorus, iron, potassium, manganese and various vitamins A, D, K and B group. Chlorella is most often used as an aid to removing toxic metals from the body which may have been ingested via the lungs or more commonly, through food such as fish from polluted waters. Other common claims are that it strengthens immune function in general and can combat the ageing process.

normantan
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Sun Chlorella is one the best brand with its old history. The only setback is its high price. I bought it during sales, but should buy more to keep. Other brands are catching up with their new broken cell wall technology so hopefully the Sun Chlorella seller can give more sales.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

As far as I'm concerned this is the gold standard in chorella supplements. It's been around for a very long time and the product recommended for 4 decades by the late great Dr. Bernard Jensen, one of the pioneers who brought this supplement to the attention of Western alternative medicine. It is still made in Japan by a multi-generational family from the finest ingredients. Even the packaging is impressively sturdy & high quality.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is by far the best Chlorella I've tried! I can feel immediate changes (less aches and pains) and love how there is no capsule - it's just straight up compressed Chlorella.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Very high quality, works great as a binder for detoxing. I've been taking this regularly for a long time and have noticed a significant improvement in my health.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This chlorella is rare, it’s the only one I have used that doesn’t cause any digestive discomfort on the contrary of the other brands, the only downside of it is that it is very expensive

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I’ve been taking chlorella since 2018, it’s my go-to supplement whenever I feel that I needed a detox. It cleanses the unwanted metal in your body, making your skin looks radiant and glowing. It also regulates my bowel movement. Just a reminder to not take it together (same time) with vitamin C as it counter the effect of chlorella. Example, you can still take chlorella in the morning and vit C in the evening. Hope this helps, please like if you find this informative 👍🏻. Thanks

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Natural supplements perfect for body. I felt the change I become more awake than before

e85da62f-a341-4fcb-98cf-dcdcac42cbf6
Posted on Mar 19, 2021

I've supplemented with chlorella for many (many!) years now. There are many competing chlorella products on the market, many cheaper. I've tried many of them when I failed to reorder my Sun chlorella in time. I can honestly say that Sun does something above the rest. I don't know if it's the quality of the raw product, their process or the speed with which it's packaged. But the nutritional quality of the Sun Chlorella is far superior toany others. I simple get better supplementation. It shows in the speed with which I heal, the strength of my immune system and the rate of growth of my hair and nails, and just over protection against oxidation.