AU

Posted on Nov 23, 2021
Good Quality Vitamin E Oil 70,000iu!

So happy to find this vitamin E oil of high quality and consistency. I use it topically for my skin and mainly as a mixture to mix the vitamin E oil (1/2 tsp) with virgin coconut oil (1 tsp), castor oil (1 tsp) and sometimes sweet almond oil (1/2 tsp) to grow my thin eyebrows & eyelashes. I made the mixture in a bowl and place it in an empty mascara bottle. I applied thinly every night on my eyebrows and eyelashes after my skincare regime before going to sleep. It is amazingly working! My eyebrows and lashes looks thicker with visibly growing baby hair day by day. I also put it in some part of my head with thinning hair. If you find my review is useful, kindly give thumbs up. Thank you everyone. Stay safe and healthy 🙏🏻

2d6b871b-9f8d-410a-88be-3a0f4bdad2c5
b8ff2a0e-f4eb-4efd-9c88-0b3e23ea2eb7
5f5a8a19-4827-4495-be3a-589e44b543ba
3e0bfc76-4a9c-45b8-910e-131bfb9a05c1
13ac4fb7-44fb-4e3c-8ddd-b0f4297072c1
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

One of my favorite products! I’m so happy that I could but this again! Finally they create the 3 dollar shipping to Brazil and the borders are not taxing as much as they use to! It’s very sticky if you apply directly to your skin, but if you mix with oil, or use it as a preservative for you diy cosmetics, it’s will work amazing! On this picture I mixed with apricot oil and the result was awesome on my skin and face. Please like my comment!

368160f7-77ac-4d31-a9cd-615cfab2a0a1

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

My discovery of the month!!! I've tried adding it to my face cream, both in the morning and in the evening, and my skin loves it. My skin looks more nourished, more hydrated, and plumped in the morning. Also, it doesn't grease my skin, and it didn't cause any breakout. My lips love it too. I'm using it as a sleeping pack on my lips, and my lips are soooo pinkish and plumped in the morning. Maybe even better looking than after my usual Nuxe lip balm or Petifiee lip blossom balm. Probably I will be layering both, balms and this oil for best results. What I've also tried is adding a layer over my under-eye cream in my evening routine. My under-eye area looks more nourished and hydrated, and fine lines are less visible.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil

3c1f562d-7e91-4658-b8f2-1b05a9a58c39
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This vitamin E oil is so good, I use it on its own as well as mixing it with other oils and essential oils mostly for body care, but coyld be used and benefit face care too. It does help to moisturize and nourish the skin. Nice for sensitive skin too. I like the quality and will restock.

3f0611c3-60f4-4928-8eff-b70513a9a8bf
Posted on May 6, 2022

كمية كبير وسعر ممتاز اشترو فتره العروض وكذا افضل دايم يسون عروض عليه 👌🏼👌🏼 فقط للجسم هذا ‏Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!

2dfa95dd-82e0-435f-a635-981211f4b68f
05d58fc3-f291-4290-80dd-55a0c0949dd2
cdcfce9f-ea38-4b7c-9c63-1a736a9ce7dc
b6dff365-c8d2-4e6a-b7e4-201a57bbf3bd
92bbafb6-cb7b-4850-9b3f-448f3ad81ad2
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I absolutely love it, it doesn’t smell when I use it after shower and then lay down, it’s a bit thick so you have to mix it with something very liquid if u want to use it as a lotion. Very good for dark circles. I feel it Clock horse

d9f3e957-92ea-4c6b-9a2a-230b351face5
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I use this for everything, I mix it with a carrier oil for an overnight facemask, which is great for moisture and also its wonderful for sunburn! So nourishing for your skin. I have also been using it in my hair with a carrier oil for overnight masks. Like all oil on your skin don't go out into the sun with it as you will burn easily. The oil itself it great for healing cuts or acne, just pop a bit on overnight or during the day for a few hours without touching it. It has so many benefits and uses that I am on my 4th bottle, my partner and I both have one in our bedside table for whenever we need it.