AU

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
很好!

I bought this for my father who in his early 70s. I've been consumed Super Nutrition multivitamins for a year now, I am very pleased with the results so far. It is the highest intensive of all nutritions that I've ever taken. My suggestion is, go for the men's blend 180 tablets if it's affordable, coz you'll experience better and more positive changes in your body in a couple of weeks time. If not, this one can last you almost 3 months, very economical, however you can tell the differences of these two.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Don't just buy it for the price, this is worth the money just for the vitamins and minerals. Buy it because it is a valid multivitamin mixed with all these herbs. My favorite herb is the ginkgo biloba. It helps all the herbs and minerals to flow freely as it boosts the bloods digestion of all this stuff. It is the best multivitamin because of all that it has and because of the health benefits at a very catching price. Thanks Super Nutrition!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I have discovered this brand because I was looking for all the vitamins in this mvm. I think it is great. I pill per day, not 2 or 3. Every 2 weeks I split it into 2. Do not leave it uncovered. Take it with foods and a glass of water it you like it 👍 it

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Pretty quick delivery.. the shipment arrived in Malaysia within a week from the purchased date.. the goods are properly kept in the box.. tq seller.

32c596f9-878b-4a0d-a845-1946046551de
bd2a17d6-b901-484a-a718-52dd2c0d710c
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I'm impressed! I live in Europe and it's hard to get certain products at such a low price. My daughter referred iherb.com to me few years back and since then I am a regular customer. I couldn't believe the prices for a certain products that I was desperate to get. The prices iincluded shipping! Thats incredible. Super fast delivery service they have. I'll definitely order again. Everything came exactly as ordered, on the date expected, and well packed.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

This is the BEST multi vitamin on the market. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BRAND TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FEEL BETTER ON A DAILY BASIS. I have health issues and I've tried many different multivitamins over the years but I 100% believe I scored on finding this brand about 3 years ago. This price is fare for the high quality ingredients in the vitamins that you are getting.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I will make it short and to the point, it gives energy and vitality, contains all the needed vitamins and minerals for men, great price as it’s a 3 months supply. One of the best so highly recommended. ☺️vote for me 🙏🏻❤️

b07cf323-f064-4527-b918-c6fbb39951b1
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I do take a few supplements, and especially with the Covid, I do increase my intake of vitamins and minerals (zinc, Vit C and D etc). but having just one pop to solve most of hassle, is really much appreciated.

89490ed6-badc-40be-89ff-bd6c7098cba2
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Size wise it provides you with 90 days supply unlike other brands that only last you for 30 days. I have been taking it daily for a week now and so far so good. It has a decent multivitamin panel. Good packaging and a great quality in my opinion. I would recommend.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Price is quite reasonable. I like buying online as it's cheaper than in stores. Since these products mostly are the same anyway. I only didn't like how long it took to deliver even though the product is just coming from HK going to SG. Usually I get some products from China faster.