AU

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
My go-to prenatal!

I found these about 3 years ago when I was expecting my first baby. I loved that I could take them on a mostly empty stomach and not want to run to the bathroom to throw up shortly after. There is a sweet tasting coating that makes taking them more fun than the average pill. I have loved how they make me feel like I have some energy while pregnant and while nursing. They have plenty of minerals in them to help lessen the frequency of leg cramps. They have lots of folic acid which is good for uterine health. That’s something I was very particular on when searching for a prenatal. They are very yellow and have a sweet smell to them. So they do make your urine very yellow, but that’s nothing to be concerned about. It’s mostly all the minerals that do that, which means your body is absorbing the vitamin well. I wish they weren’t so hard to find anymore, so I’m glad I found them on this site. They are a quality prenatal for an affordable price. I’ve recommended it to all my momma friends!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The pills are bigger than expected. Sometimes I have a difficult time swallowing the pills. Also, my urine became so yellow after taking this. My doctor explained it was totally ok and recommended me to cut the pills in two. Overall, I like the product and the fact that my urine is yellow shows that the components are real.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

We have tried many prenatal vitamins prior and after having our child, and SimplyOne has been the defacto! Per my wife, it's easy to digest, no terrible after taste, and seems to perform better than other comparables. There's just something they have done differently to provide an outstanding product for us!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I've tried the Women’s blend 180s and the Women’s Simply One. Both worked for me. Super Nutrition is so far the best multivitamin for my family including our 70s parents. They said their overall health was improved after taking for a year now.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I ordered 2 bottles which lasts 6 months supply. My whole family loves super nutrition multivitamins. It contains generous amount of most vitamins, minerals and other herb nutritions that we need. You can definitely feel the results in a few days of taking.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

got it at a very cheap price!!! big tablet. with botanical blends. have a weird smell but tolerable or maybe my nose is just sensitive. makes my urine turns yellowsssssss..

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great quality, one pill contains all the vitamins a pregnant women can benefit from. The taste is very strong, but since I do not suffer anymore from morning sickness, I have no problem taking this pill.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

These are the highest potency supplements I can find. I'm 71 years old and NOT pregnant but the level of vitamins in this supplement save me from having to buy individual bottles of D3, A, K, and other supplements I take.