AU

Posted on Jan 27, 2022
Excellent, as always

This item has been consistent for many years. There have been minute adjustments over the years, due to research or regulation, but, this last adjustment, we had to fill in another brand with much less success. The labeling threw me off. I did all the calculations and it seems NAC (which the government reclassified as a drug) was replaced with the same amount of glutathione. Alfalfa leaf is alfalfa grass, now, and suma stem is now suma root. Recommended amount changed, so, half the prior recommendation, though the formula is essentially the same. Your mileage may vary. I’m not a medical professional of any kind and cannot recommend. I just know it WORKS for us.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I'm really glad I found this multivitamin! It has a good mix of ingredients to support my immune system, plus glutathione which is great for overall health. I've been taking it for about a month now and feel great. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an immune-boosting supplement.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I can assure you. This is the best multivitamin pills around the world. It is always out of stocks, so it's very very hard to buy it. Please do not add it in your cart so that I can add more products than yours.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I think it is the most ideal combination of multivitamins. I take this product every day when I'm tired or when my immune system is low. Six pills a day, which is more than the marked amount, is also good.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

The parcel arrived very quickly. The packaging is excellent. The site is great and the products too.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

IT HELPS YOUR IMMUE SYSTEM TO BE IMPROVED. I FEEL DIFFERENT

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

A powerful Original SuperNutrition Vitamins formula by Orthomolecular Biochemist Patrick Mooney.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

First time trying this product. Quality seems decent. No weird taste or smell. No ill-effects so far. Tablet size is rather big though and each serving is 4 tablets.

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

I’m really sure of this stuff. I could tell a huge difference after having taken them for the duration of one bottle. I felt lighter, more alert, and very healthy. I highly recommend if you need to boost your immune system. I will be purchasing again in the future.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Taking it daily and it seems to make me not so afraid of crowds and Covid