AU

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Just what I have been wanting. A tiny pill that desolves straight away and does the job. No large capsule to swallow. I am onto something good here. So will definitely re purchase. Vitamin d is great for so many things including bones.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

So happy they invented these easy vitamins to not have to swallow. Dissolves easily and quickly under tongue and no after taste!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Very easy to take for those with difficulty swallowing. Low dose as a daily top up.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great product. It came on time and it completely disolves in my mouth.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I love the nutritional value, most importantly, great tasting, and actually does quickly dissolve in the mouth as advertised.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

When I don't need so much, I can adjust it down (I live on a tropical island). It helps get me up in the morning with energy!

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

i take these(one a day) along with putting liquid vitamin d in my breakfast juice,and the combination has definitely worked to raise the vit d level in my blood. these taste good too---fruity.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Perfect for kids or adults. Simply put the tiny round tab on your tongue and let it dissolve. Natural and just a couple ingredients. A must have, keeps the sickness away!

Posted on Jun 12, 2020

Our family doesn't spend a lot of time outside even in the summer time, so we take vitamin D3 supplements on the regular basis. In the winter time we take 1000-2000 IU amounts per serving of vitamin D, but we don't need so much during summer months. I ordered these 400 IU MicroLingual Instant Dissolve Tablets and I absolutely happy with it. It has no taste, doesn't require water, and it's dissolved in few seconds. It seems like this micro lingual form of the supplements became our favorite.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Great product, and it is very easy to take.