AU

Rose
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Berberine has been shown to lower blood sugar, cause weight loss. It is one of the few supplements shown to be as effective as a pharmaceutical drug. I have lost 10 kg on berberine in 4 month, I tried this one with cinnamon, fenugreek and Gymnema sylvestre Leaf. This will help as well it us backed up by science.

I ordered this supplement to help lower my blood sugar levels. They were at 310 before I started taking this supplement. Within 3 days they jad dropped to 270. Within a week they dropped to 230. Within 10 days they dropped to a normal range of 97. I am so happy with this supplement. I will be ordering again and again.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Quality seems to be ok. Love that it has the combination of ingredients that it has. That's what made me take notice of this product. I haven't taken it for very long, so I can't be for sure of its benefits. But hope it's a good product.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very value for money for decent quality! Size aside, this is your run-of-the-mill vitamin, with no dodgy ingredients. Doesn't seem to cause over-acidity in the stomach, and no bad side effects. Leave out of direct sun light! Leave a like if this helps!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I was happy to find this Berberine compex when my other blood sugar management formulation was discontinued. This contains exactly the ingredients that I want to help keep my A1C in control. I will continue to buy this.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

it is a great complex with berberine! i am taking it 5 minutes before food. it doesn't hurt stomach or has any aftertaste. it is a part of my protocol against excessive bacterial growth and it helps, less bloating and gases

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I think it helps me alot with craving When I take it in the morning, my appetite got suppressed

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

this product is really life saving i take 1 after every meal which content carbs and i font' feel insuline resistence craving hunger ...

Posted on May 28, 2022

This berberine formula works nicely with the other supplements that I take.