AU

TammyA
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I usually purchase this for my dad for his diabetes. He takes it as prescribed by his practitioner. Came in well packaged as usual. He uses it as a dietary supplement. It’s effective at improving the body's response to insulin or lowering blood sugar in those with diabetes and to help reduce hunger, cravings

f7ea162f-4c17-4480-9faf-dbcb15acf9b7
tontubut
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I take one 200 mcg capsule, mornings. I think chromium picolinate (CP) helps my energy like few supplements can. I also also don't worry about eating sugar if I take CP, but I never have been able to take more than 200 mcg of CP per day. However, it's one of my permanent supplements that I prefer to not live without.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Have taken for a week. I tried this product, to replace bitter melon that I have been constantly taking. I think it has the same effect in reducing blood sugar.

cc60a9eb-a45e-4f05-8565-65758c5ce303
65df7829-cbbb-4040-a9ab-f62e007273b3
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have type 2 diabetes and read that these two ingredients assisted in insulin tolerance. So I decided to give it a go and since having begun taking them I have noticed my blood sugars are excellent, I am more energetic and feel great. My wife saw the results and began taking them too (she is not diabetic) she too noticed an increase in her energy too. I highly recommend this product

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Chromium Picolinate is known for stabilizing blood sugar, however I take it for it's ability to help the body process carbohydrates and fats, thereby enhancing fat loss and increase performance in body workouts. The price is a good deal.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I always take it immediately after eating too much carbs or when I want my sugar levels to get down. 200 capsules is what I need and the price is just ok. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Small price to pay to maintain healthy insulin levels and metabolize carbohydrates and lipids. Taken with other iHerb products this really help reduce extra weight!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Decent price for item. I ordered it for my friend who wanted to have some supplement for her thyroid problem. I'm sure that is something that will help her.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I've been supplementing with chromium to benefit my blood sugar and insulin control symptoms due to mineral deficiency. A quality product from a reputable brand with single ingredient which does the job.