AU

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on May 22, 2022

Bought this mainly for the MSM ingredient. I take 1 cap together with 3 other for complementary support (Silica 500 was purchased before I got the rest so it’s optional). Started end Apr 2022, too early to tell but I do feel improved general well being (less lethargic and could get out of bed easier in the morning) after ~3 weeks.

79022009-6b13-413a-9a2c-a8447deb739e
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I take these hair, skin & nails supplements every day and they have no nasty after taste. The key ingredients have helped me maintain glowing skin, and while the dosage is 2 a day, i’m already starting to see the benefits of taking them. This size is a 30 day supply which is perfect.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I've been taking it about a week, and think I can see a small improvement in strength of nails and think it will improve even more. The pill is large. I had no trouble with it. One a day. It will help improve my hair and nail growth. That is the only reason I gave it a four star, because I think more time will work even better.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

The pill is huge this is my first month and I can already notice a difference on my nails hair and skin the dosage is great it has weird taste hopefully I will benefit from these

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I didnt expect this cheap bottle to do the job. It not only thickens my hair but helps improve mood. I can finally stop taking the solgar one which makes me overly tired and unable to concentrate.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Been taking these for 3 months now, and definitely see a difference in my body skin elasticity, hair strength, and nails. Highly recommended for those avoiding biotin, too!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This product is great!Improvements on hair & skin ! I like it!

7f92e6b3-f8ec-4cee-9ece-e57ddb1f3bf0
Posted on May 30, 2022

When you're getting the right amount of vitamins and minerals every day, your body will function better. That means hydrated skin, shiny hair and strong nails. Though you should be getting the right amount of vitamins, minerals and water every day, your body functions at its best. Good quality for price, dosage and size ok.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

good as described . i buy from iherb since 2010. i use it daily.