AU

Posted on May 28, 2022

I purchased these Swanson tart cherry supplements for my son. They think he has gout. Swanson had been around for many years so I took into consideration the quality ingredients and affordability and decided to see if this would benefit my son.Tthe size is easy to swallow and being capsules no adverse taste. Oh and they work.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I use these capsules to control pains in my legs after an injury I had coming off my motorbike. They build up in your system over some weeks and have alleviated my aches and pains. Other brands are not as effective. They use superior ingredients of easy to swollen size.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is good benefits for my health and skin, healthy antioxidants. It's easy to take not too big capsule size and i can smell cerely so it's good taste for me. Good ingredients and quality. I will continue taking it. click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Seems like it alleviates symptoms of the PFAPA syndrome my kid has. We'll see, but so far, along with some other supplements we give him, it looks promissing.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My husband and I take tart cherry to help with arthritis and increase our immunity to diseases. We have taken Swanson products for years and find them to be high quality.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

These arrived in perfect condition. My husband takes them daily to ward off gout attacks, to which he is susceptible. These tablets work well for him. He has no complaints.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Instead of drinking so much of cherry juice I now take 1 or 2 capsules per day to deal with the osteoarthritic pain of my hands.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Nice smell of cherries. I take it to flush out uric acid in the body which can lead to all sort of health issues. Combining different forms of anthocyanins can be more beneficial than just one form.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I use it to lower uric acid, an effective supplement